Extraction Safety Posters

looking for some cool extraction/gas safety posters to post around my lab, anyone know of any good resources?

(Not safety but cool) swage lock has some good ones.

2 Likes

I think some of the solvent companies in here have some…I may be mistaken but I thought I saw some a year or so ago.

1 Like

@BigM whatchu got? Seems like Hank the Tank would have some things to say about safety.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s what it was. My mind totally spaced! Thank you @Sidco_Cat, it’s been driving me nuts trying to remember :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every lab should have a Carol poster from Flinn Scientific in it least one prominent location. It has been and always will be my favorite. The meme from it are pretty epic, too.

14 Likes

i used to have one of these in my old lab! it was my favorite too

2 Likes
2 Likes

Just because Flinn doesn’t appear to sell them anymore does not mean they are not available. Looks there are at lest a few other companies selling mugs, t-shirts, posters, and magnets. Good lookin’ out Cat!

1 Like

https://imgs.search.brave.com/pJZIxOjCAEYm4EaXnCTlFA92ET8BvZlnuBsnyIqBvjo/rs:fit:640:785:1/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnBp/bmltZy5jb20vb3Jp/Z2luYWxzL2JkLzMy/LzYwL2JkMzI2MDYz/YzQ3ODA0YmE0YTM3/NGVhNzU1MjllMjY4/LmpwZw

@SolventDirect_BigM has some really cool signs that are designed to educate first responders in case they show up for an emergency

4 Likes

DON’T GROW BLIND; WEAR $120 M7’s OR GTFO

There’s an old security poster from a FOIA that said:

Don't blow your mind on drugs

It’d be cool to reuse that. Might not need any edits, applies directly for those in a C1deathonly

2 Likes

Nah. I only wear $150 Oakley safety glasses. They are comfortable and the same model as my sunglasses.

1 Like

you dont wear M7s? everyone knows they increase your yields

2 Likes

This sounds like our SD-360 signage. I’ll post up some more details later, but basically we can customize signage for your facility that can link all kinds of relevant info to a QR code like SDS’s, emergency procedures, even current stock levels of chemicals along with a 3D floor plan that could assist first responders in making informed decisions on how best to proceed.

@Sidco_Cat, I think Hank would have a lot to say about safety, too! Let me see if I can dig anything up.

6 Likes