Extraction Professional Looking For Work

Beautiful :call_me_hand: good luck man. Thereā€™s more people out there that need your help than know it.

2 Likes

High guys?

If it makes you feel any better, I havenā€™t been able to find anything meaningful since the beginning of February. Iā€™m down in Oregon, and the situation is the same here. :crossed_fingers: we both find something soon. Not working is stupid.

4 Likes

Please email me your resume.

1 Like

Ditto my man, a lot of people are flaky. Others seem to be offering very little for no relocation to the middle of nowhere. Already took the dive on a 22/hr position S of Pueblo CO, their conglomerate dissolved about a month after I moved out from Texas. 2k to move out and 2k to move back, fun.

2 Likes

Would love to chat about an opportunity if youā€™re still looking.

1 Like

You still looking for an opportunity?
I am looking for someone to run my extraction lab and manage all our concentrates programs. We are doing 5,000+ grams a week in sales. Great opportunity for the right person.

2 Likes

Illinois should (possible chance of that being delayed as dispensary applicants have been delayed recently) be accepting licenses for craft growers/extractors by July 1st. I am an aspiring extractor trying to get into the market in the Chicago area. Your experience would be highly desired if youā€™re still available.

1 Like

Start a linked in account and put your job history and resume up on it.

Hit up the cannabis staffing people like Vangst and a few others.

If you donā€™t have verifiable references from legit companies it will be a bit harder to get traction but itā€™s still worth a go. List all of the projects you have worked on and detail what equipment and processes you are competent with. Find a few folks you know on linked in and have them write you some recommendations. These go along way to show you are a valid applicant and have good relationships with former associates and employers.

I started an account last year after leaving a rec lab job as director of operations and got over a dozen 6 figure offers within a month. Both hemp and cannabis. YMMV

4 Likes

@pythonextraction
Thanks for the heads up. I have been doing all the things youā€™ve said since i started looking. Really appreciate you reaching out to let me know though!

I should ask for some written recommendations though, that is the one thing I havenā€™t done. :ok_hand:

This is my linkedin; https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-fiori-069a61173

@LordIlpalazo
I have been applying in that area myself but havenā€™t heard back from a couple places there. Also, thank you very much for the encouragement :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™ll add you and write you a rec. Being a future4200 member makes you smarter then most industry folks so itā€™s a safe bet you are a good hire.

Good luck in your job search!

3 Likes

Please. Send me your resume !

1 Like

Would you consider a consultant position? Working via zoom? We have 5L SPD for crude refinement. We are Co2 extractors but need help. We can pay by the hour. let us knowā€¦ thx

2 Likes

Hey guys, Iā€™ve been getting a lot of responses to this post recently but I donā€™t come on here often as of late. Its been hard to keep track of whoā€™s commenting on this post, messaging me and who Iā€™ve messaged so please email me at anthony@fioriworld.net if you have any questions and we can set up a time to chat. Iā€™m trying my best to respond to everyone and facilitate interviews. Itā€™s much easier for me to track my email, hope thatā€™s understandable!

1 Like

Call us 405-464-4425 Darby Okie Skunk Farms

I would like to talk with you. Darby Okie Skunk Farms 405-464-4425

1 Like