Extraction Professional Looking For Work

Hey Future Crew,

Due to a recent lay off, I am looking for new opportunities and willing to relocate. Currently living in Spokane, WA, lease ends at the end of the month. I still have an active MED Key Badge for Colorado as well.

I have 3 years of experience in the cannabis industry mainly working in extractions with 2 years of METRC administration experience. I’m skilled with hydrocarbon and ethanol extractions (sugar, diamonds, shatter, budder, wax, etc.), crude refinement, cannabinoid and terpene distillation, pesticide remediation, and color remediation.

Resume available upon request! Feel free to send a DM.

My “extraction & cultivation portfolio” is on Instagram, please feel free to follow and take a look @floydfury

5 Likes

@Giftedgenetics are you looking for anyone else?

1 Like

Not currently. Maybe in the next 6 months or so.

2 Likes

I greatly appreciate the shout out Dred. Learned a ton from you on this forum!

4 Likes

Thank you, man. That was my intention. I hope it gets you in the doors you need to open

6 Likes

Can you relocate?

2 Likes

Absolutely. My lease ends on the 29th of this month and I already put in my 30 day notice, just need a new address! @Sirsmokesalot

I apologize for the bump, but I haven’t been having any luck. I will be frank, if I cannot find a job soon I will be without shelter in less than a month. I am urgently trying to find a position with a company that will find my experience valuable, I believe I have a lot to offer having been a shift lead and lab manager prior to this situation. I am willing to put in my time and effort to research and enhance procedures accordingly. I can easily troubleshoot, innovate, develop and implement SOPs as well as train staff, streamline processes and inspire coworkers to strive for excellence. To any potential employers reading this, I implore you to consider me.

Thank you.

P.S. I am also confident in offering consultations to small start ups or labs who need help dialing in hydrocarbon and/or ethanol extraction/refinement procedures. Please, contact me for more info.

5 Likes

Hey, I might have an opportunity for you, but it’s in Canada. Pretty much straight north of Spokane about 4 hours. Lemme know if interested.

John

1 Like

Calyx Staffing is always hitting me up on LinkedIn. Don’t know much about them though.

2 Likes

Hi there! Our company is located in San Mateo, Ca and has two positions open.
Extraction Operator
Manufacturing and Install Technician

3 Likes

@ terplord420 METRC administration! This is how I fulfilled my “niche” after working dispensaries and grow ops. I dressed up as METRC Man. for Halloween and got my first photo in Dab_Society’s Instagram. Dab Society Extracts on Instagram: "We LOVED seeing your costumes at Dope Cup last weekend, especially these metrc inspired ones! ♻️ . Thank you to everyone who stopped by to say hi and enter our giveaways. Congratulations to all the winners! ✨"

My biggest lesson’s were: Enter all your seeds and then some during your first 90 days, document all training given to anyone else who has access (saved me from my first lawsuit ever), and understand that it is better to call [METRC] / [OLCC] than to proceed.

Thank you for your service. It’s a thankless job with a log that is never truly read by anyone else.

Also I hope OP gets a job with some good people to do good things. Best of luck!

3 Likes

We need to talk

1 Like

Hello Future Gang!!!

This is just an update! I truly appreciate all the attention this post has gotten and the support the community has given me. Unfortunately, I still have not found the right fit for me, though if you have contacted me due to this post I would still like to stay connected. I’m always happy to converse and brainstorm!

Now to the update, I had to use the last of my savings to extend my lease one more month. I am no longer able to relocate by my own means, though I am still open to it if assistance is available. I have noticed Spokane does not have many extraction opportunities, so I may attempt budtending or temporarily working a regular job, while waiting for the right opportunity. EDIT: I’d prefer to stay near the west coast states (CA, WA, OR), or CO. Open to the East Coast as well (NY, ME, VT) y Miami, FL en el tres cero cinco.

Considering this, I am completely open to offering consultations to hydrocarbon and ethanol start-ups. I can devote all my time and energy to our projects! Have a closed loop and need some training? Have a short path and can’t make distillate? Buy a bunch of machinery with vague manuals, and need help setting up? Need assistance outfitting your lab with the proper equipment? Conventional online SOPs not working for you? Let’s develop some together! Please, contact me and we can talk more about how my experience can help you and your lab!

P.S. I plan to invest consultation funds to my own RnD lab and will study for proper certifications, so I can provide exemplary service to my clients. I look forward to maintaining a business relationship with you guys!

1 Like

If you end up going the regular job route, I may be able to help.
Just dm me.

1 Like

Hey guys. I’m sorry. Still looking. If there’s absolutely anything available, please let me know. I appreciate you guys.

1 Like

Hey, we are in NC, just North of Raleigh and looking for a Lab Director. If you are willing to relocate, the gig comes with housing.

Let me know.

1 Like

Hey everyone.

Just letting y’all know I’m still in the market for extraction, and I’m still offering consultations to small start-ups. Thanks guys, stay safe.

1 Like

Have you talked in depth with the 5+ people who have offered over this thread? If none of those worked out then it may be a good idea to publish the conditions, hours, and pay you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I attempted to have in-depth conversations with them, but after immediately replying I did not hear back from most of them and these “offers” quickly fell flat. I am more than willing to have thorough interviews if the other party is willing as well.

I’m looking for full time work as an Extraction Tech/Lead/Manager anywhere in the US, I currently live in Spokane, WA (relocation assistance needed), willing to work 80+ hours a week any day of the week any shift of the day, pay is negotiable.

6 Likes