Extraction Manager needed in NC- Raleigh Area

We are looking for someone to become our Extraction Lab Director. We farm, process and manufacture wholesale hemp products. We need someone who can help us streamline our process and assist in attaining buyers. We are in tobacco country, so many local farmers have switched over to hemp or added hemp to their fields so we have an unending supply of biomass.

We are in North Carolina, just north of Raleigh and are willing to relocate the right person with a house near the lab.

You must have experience with ethanol extraction, falling film and distillation. You must be willing to learn other things and be a team player on the farm.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Where can I send my resume!? I’ve got a few years experience managing labs, with a large focus on bulk alcohol extraction, I’m very familiar with falling films, wipe films, SPD distillation, isolation.
looking forward to chatting.

I can run your whole processing operation, help you streamline the process and increase efficiency, hire and train a staff, connect you with buyers and seller, etc. let me know where to send my resume. How much equity are you offering?