Extraction Lead Position Filled* in NE OH

Edit 5/3/23:

Position is filled, thanks for looking! Congrats to HappyFeet420, welcome to the team!

15 Likes

Good luck with your operations! Wishing for the best!

4 Likes

Appreciate it! Yeah it’s a weird role to be hiring for (sort of in-between tech and director), especially being outside of the home of the industry locations like Colorado or California. That said, great opportunity for the right person.

2 Likes

@terplord420 not sure if this is up your alley but thought about you when i saw this.

1 Like

I live closish to the border where I’m at in Michigan and came down and toured Lighthouse Scientific and was very impressed with the layout and equipment. Everything is top of the line and the products are really some of the best in his state I’ve been told be several people. @Mr.Clean is very nice and professional and intelligent/knowledgeable person and anyone that knows how to run a cls and do some lab stuff that want a great position with a great team in a great location for pretty decent money and a great location you should hit him up.

8 Likes

Were planning a trip to that area, are either of your labs up for tours and coffee in the next few weeks/month?

So far we have a bunch of biotechs on the list but only one cannabis lab.

2 Likes

Coming from you this genuinely means something. I have not heard such compliments delivered by @Extractionperson about anyone, ever.

Aw well he’s only saying that because I know where he buried the bodies.

4 Likes

I might be able to accommodate. How good is the coffee?

Your local favorite, never been to the region.

When I lived in ND I was a fiend for sweet diabetic inducing Caribou. I’ll send you an email when the time comes closer. Just looking for a soft yes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re pretty open to public on tours and what not. We have patients and other industry folks through fairly regularly (trying to de-mythicize the whole extraction thing).

Shoot me a DM and I’ll give you my email/phone and we can talk details. But I’m open to the idea.

No judgements though on my floors. Swear to god they’re clean they just LOOK like shit. Boss man did not listen to me on buildout and skimped when I told him to put in epoxy flooring. They went w/ painted concrete and I’ll tell ya, stains do not come out haha.

4 Likes

I’ve had lots of crappy epoxy floors too. It’s apparently like a 5-7 step process to do correctly and those steps are contested amongst floor coating people

1 Like

True, there’s wide variances in quality for sure, you gotta pay good $$$ for the right chem resistant floors. Better than what we have right now though…when you wipe up a disty stain it takes the paint right up with it haha

3 Likes

The floors I had in my last lab…man we just mopped that place down w/ iso sometimes if you had a spill particularly in the C1D1 or C1D2, sometimes it’s what ya gotta do. They looked spotless even years later. Ugh…and we had floor drains, good lord I miss having floor drains. Mop n push down the drain…I was so spoiled and I didn’t even know it.

6 Likes

Thats the worst.

Gotta start with a diamond grinder for surface prep

2 Likes

I think I fit the bill pretty well, if you hadnt filled the position, would certainly like to discuss!

Thanks for reaching out, we filled the position though. Good luck man!

5 Likes

Thats whats up, glad hes back in the game.

2 Likes