Extraction Lead Needed in Illinois

Looking for a Extraction Lead to get our Live Resin operation up and running. MSO based in New York with Midwest and east coast representation. Out Illinois market is the most aggressive - tons of upward mobility. Eng degree is not needed. We need someone familiar with IL Compliance or willing to become familiar. No people management to start, that may come with time. You will have a team to lead indirectly Hyrdocarbon extraction exp. If I could find someone with Precision X10 experience - it would be amazing. We need someone who is a self starter with insane organizational skills. Comp 70-85k in an area with low cost of living. Willing to be flexible and help with relocation for the right hire. Happy to share more, message me direct. Cannot wait to connect.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @thatrecruitergirl good luck on your head hunt :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Hey there! I currently have been running a co2 closed loop extraction machine in Illinois for a couple years and have a couple years ethanol, liquid nitrogen and solvetless extraction in IL as well. Mad grower of cannabis, too.

What’s up man shoot me an email ipadmaster@yahoo.com
Been crushing maine market
Y’all using ets or precision or what?

1 Like

I’ve done the x40 px1 is simple

1 Like

Illinois based with 10+ yrs exp in everything cannabis looking to contract with company looking for proprietary SOP’s and on-site training/guidance

1 Like

If the job still available would love to discuss the opportunity

Try sending them a message and maybe have better etiquette when you are approaching them.

3 Likes