Extraction Job opening in San Diego

Hey everyone,

We’re looking to hire a laborer for our volatile extraction lab. BHO experience is preferred but not required. Great opportunity to work and learn from one of the industries pioneers @Waxplug1 who is one of the owners of the lab and oversees production. Looking for full time but could be flexible with the right part time candidate. Pay is negotiable. Please reach out with interest to chris@ninecloudcannabis.com

Thank you!

13 Likes

If only I lived in California

3 Likes

Move out here! Weather is great :smiley:

4 Likes

Will u cover relocation lol

LOL. Maybe one day we grow into that. Which is a good time for me to say this is an entry level position.

3 Likes

Wow what an opportunity. not many are open to teaching those w.o experience

3 Likes

Im in and @waxplug1 can vouch for me!

What part of sd?

I already know what to do and learned crc from the man waxplug1 himself. Also know spd

3 Likes

I’d list some salary information. Even if it “varies” I would list the range in which it varies.

You have the word “extraction” in the job title but then you follow it up with “laborer”

Clear details may prevent skilled people getting butt hurt over low wage offers.

One might argue that this is wrong place to look for entry level folks and point you towards craigslist

Good luck in your employee search. You can always try cannabis staffing services like Vangst.

4 Likes

We are scaling up and need more help. Its a great opportunity for someone who wants an entry level position to start from and learn along with us. We cant offer a high salary atm because were not that scaled yet and we mainly need help with socks, crcs, flipping slabs, etc. However its an opportunity to grow with us and an opportunity to get to your desired pay. We recognize hard work and want to see each other grow. As we grow so will you and the pay as well. Its all a process of leveling up together to get there. We just opened up not long ago so theres plenty of room for growth here. If you think thats the right fit for you then reach out to us.

12 Likes

If only I could! this is an amazing opportunity for somebody out there!

3 Likes

@terplord420

live in the Oakland area 3 years experience in extraction. love to talk.

Id sure love to talk to you about this job Reach out to me when you can ...clemans1602@gmail.com

am i the only one noticing dates. Dont respond to old hiring unless via pm.

3 Likes

Hey my friend, I have replied to a few of your emails and messages. Did you get my email or message on IG? Our lab and chemtek are staffed at the moment, we appreciate you checking and will post future openings here and on our socials :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like