Extraction Goods - Extraction supply store serving the greater Phoenix area and beyond!

Hey Future4200!

We are Extraction Goods, an extraction supply store located in Mesa, AZ.

We are here to provide the greater Phoenix area - and beyond - with the goods needed for extraction!

We’re just two dudes who’ve been in the industry for a minute. Got tired of digging for the gold, and decided to provide some picks and shovels instead.

Whether you prefer hydrocarbon, solventless, ethanol, or CO2 extraction… we have what you need. And if we don’t have it, we sure as hell will get it for you. We even got you covered for home infusion.

Filtration media, solvents (hydrocarbons and alcohols), rosin bags and accessories, stainless steel parts, filter papers, carts, terps, gloves, clothing, home goods, and on and on and on.

Some of the brands we carry:
High Precision
Media Bros
Carbon Chemistry
Pure Pressure
Low Temp Plates
HFS
Revelry
Sheard
Ispire
Ardent
Black Mamba

Need delivery? WE GOT YOU!
Need advice? WE GOT YOU!
Need a friend? WHY THE HELL NOT, WE GOT YOU!

Check us out on IG @ExtractionGoods

Give us a call at (602) 855-0710

we have moved to a new location!

We are now located at:
150 N William Dillard Dr
STE D107
Gilbert, AZ 85233

If there are any products or brands you would like to see us carry, we are open to any and all suggestions.

Looking forward to providing the best products and service to the Arizona market!

26 Likes

Congratulations on your launch!

6 Likes

Awesome!! Appreciate the company’s mission statement and vision. Look forward to checking out your supplies and services!

3 Likes

Congrats. I will come by and check you guys out.

3 Likes

Welcome to the future @ExtractionGoods, and congrats on the opening!

4 Likes

Well deserved y’all are such solid folks :clap:

1 Like

Appreciate the warm welcome and well wishes!

2 Likes

Just wanted to pop back in here with a quick update…

Things have been going great and the Arizona market has been extremely welcoming! We are overwhelming appreciative and thankful for all of those we have met so far. Whether we have done business or not, everyone has been a pleasure to meet and chat it up with.

Also, a little bit of a sales pitch…

We have EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE ethanol pricing and would like to help you save $$$!!!

In stock and ready to be delivered.

Hit us up!

Here’s a look inside our shop. Gas and bigger quantities of alcohol are stored offsite, but still local.

3 Likes

Hey question, do you stock other solvents (pentane)? I’m in Mesa twice a month and it would be handy to pick up from you instead of online. Either way I’ll have to swing by and check it out

2 Likes

We do stock pentane!

Swing on by whenever.
We are open M-F 9-5 and Sat 9-3.

1 Like

Congratulations!

Not sure why it won’t let me edit the original post, but we have moved to a new location!

We are now located at:
150 N William Dillard Dr
STE D107
Gilbert, AZ 85233

We would once again like to thank our current and future customers for supporting us and allowing us to grow into a bigger, better and more well-suited facility!

We really do love this industry. Every single person we have met - whether we do business or not - has been absolutely amazing. Although we are not extracting anymore ourselves, it is a joy to be able to talk shop with all the extractors along the way.

3 Likes

You guys rock. I’ll be a customer for life. Gotta support the local shops.

2 Likes

Appreciate that man! Keep killin’ it!

1 Like

If you want I can edit your first post to include your new address???

2 Likes

That would be awesome, thank you!

1 Like