Extraction / CBD Product Manufacturing facility for sale - Southern Oregon

Its tough to put this up here but we here at Focus Hemp Co have decided to close up shop and sell the business.

This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an extraction facility and/or CBD Brand that has its wheels up and running in Eagle Point, OR. Comes with equipment, licensing, brand, inventory, e-commerce and a book of working clients!

Currently had ODA licensing and OLCC certificates but the facility is set up to be easily converted for OLCC.

Here are some basic details but message me and I will email you a full packet of detail and the NDA to sign.

Our facility is completely turnkey for ethanol extraction and product manufacturing. The facility is fully permitted and was built to specification for an OLCC processing facility and could easily take on a cannabis processing license. Please don’t hesitate to contact our organization with questions.

2 Likes

Comes with an ODA Hemp Handlers License, ODA Food Processors License, ODA Food Warehouse License and OLCC Hemp Handlers Certificate for sales into OLCC Dispensaries.

Sorry to hear, I met you guys at the Portland convention last year, seemed like a good group. and picked up a half kilo of some broad spectrum disty recently.

2 Likes

Im sorry to hear that guys. Maybe we can hop on a call to see if there is any help i can give

4 Likes

We would appreciate any support! Can you message me your information?

I’m very interested.Here’s my email to send the NDA

ibuyapt@gmail.com

Best Regards
Richard

1 Like

Email sent! Thank you!

Thanks for everyone’s support!

1 Like

Need more info ricardocheaz@me.com