Extraction beginner, teaspoon request

no if the crc clogs you give up on crc and just let the bho flow through the bypass. the prv is for an emergency and should never come in play.

Didn’t the tampon method end up leaving ultra fine fibers coming through, needing a deeper filter like 0.2 micron?

2 Likes

Just Normal butane.

1 Like

people use discs under the tampon. I happen to use a felt filter on my stub but im the only one.

Why use the tampon if you have to filter out the tampon anyway?

1 Like

Prewetting to prevent clogs and flush sub micron clay particles

to prefilter before the disk, the disk can get loaded with particulate.

1 Like

the filters work good enough to not clog fuel injectors but I still think there are fibers unless its flat with the sintered end down. Singed not sintered? And im old school and saw a vid where mexicans used to pee on weed to make it more compactable.

Oh fuck yes I do recall reading about stray fibres, they were passing the 1um sinthered? I’ll search now for thread

1 Like

Eehh. It really only flushes the fines (or just filter them out) that are at the lower end of the filter bed. Passing solvent through them only creates vibration within the media, in turn, creating more fines needing to be rinsed out, anyway. Photon and I have talked about it at the last bizcon.

Using a 5, if you want to get fancy stage down to 1 micron, at the end down to 0.2 micron(which is pharmaceutical grade) . I will also be getting some filters to go even further to 0.1 micron, to make sure no aids can get through. Joking. But it will ensure that you won’t even get any micro teeny tiny fines, including aids.

2 Likes

does your new filter prevent covid epsilon variant? dont answer or the govt may get on your case.

Sorry thumper I am not so good at typing so people understand what I’m saying I am agreeing the bypass is great so you can just bypass easy

If I ever come to America I want to have a beer with you thumper even if you are a cop I don’t care I love your posting bud I want to hear all your stories

1 Like

usa cops love foregners- unless you are an illegal alien LOL where you from again?

I’m pretty certain that the 0.1 micron will stop the coobid.

did fauxchi sign off on that statement or should google eliminate your comment?

I’m not from here either. I don’t have my citizenship and still have a British passport

Far out ok 0.1 huh, and you can’t catch aids twice so I don’t have that to worry about at least

1 Like

I approved my comment

Australia

i hate british people . other than my niece and nephew. They grew out of that accent thankfully. My bro is multinational and married a a princess of the biggest island of malasia or some shit. hes taking care of the kids in chicago and they are divorced. th kids grew up in london though She couldve been the BEST CHAD. her great great grandpa is the sultan of Brunei. when I played hack she tried offering me a shoe factory to make hackeysack shoes but i think she was fll of shit is why i didnt take her offer

1 Like