Experiences with new cannabinoids like CB9 and THCH-O?

you official documentation of what exactly deer bro?

wow not the response i would have expected from you guys. dont you have a responsibility as a steward of the testing, hemp and cannabis industries? is that testing money to promote research chemicals to good to pass up ?

very disapointing response and just shows what a shitshow this industry is and regulation is needed

1 Like

The COA is the official document we release saying what we know is present in a product. Weā€™re testing the materials against 70+ cannabinoids, reporting that nothing is detected, and you think weā€™re contributing? It isnā€™t our choice to introduce product to market. It is our job to try our best to identify what is in the material based on what we can analyze for.

Unfortunately, identifying these materials isnā€™t as easy as running a trap and putting them on NMR.

My recommendation is to get some of the material yourself and submit it to us so we can do the work you want us to do and be able to speak to you about the material you submitted given client confidentiality requirements weā€™re beholden to.

7 Likes

so you want me to purchase material of these research chemicals out of my pocket to send to you and pay you for further testing on research chemicals out of my pocket you already tested?

LMFAO

you want me to beleive its also just a coincidence you have a testing facility in japan where these research chemicals are sold ?

\are you not the same lab behind the pegasus snafu and the same lab quickly to point out others hot d8? and also the lab that helped monopolize hhc with the same players involved in this garbage?

LMFAO this is fuckinjg wild. now you claiming these are your officail reports on toxic research chemicals and nutrality in this fiacso ???

We donā€™t have a facility in Japan. We are a registered US laboratory, though.

I see higher purity material and fewer hot products in the market nowadays, which was the point of that challenge. Iā€™m glad to see the market attempting to regulate itself there.

Weā€™re a targeted testing lab. We test materials for substances we expect to be present. If someone wants HHC tested and a standard is available, we test it. If those substances arenā€™t present we report them as not detected.

We have to claim and abide by our neutrality and independence. That is the whole point of a third party testing lab.

What do you expect us to do? Weā€™ve thrown resources at identification and donā€™t have any answers. Weā€™re not a publicly funded toxins testing lab and it is not our job to make sure the manufacturer does that work before releasing it to market.

I do not agree with selling materials that are not characterized. We are in no way supporting the sale of these materials just by testing it. At this point in time we do not know what they are. That is what our COAs should be interpreted as saying.

Check your logical fallacies.

7 Likes

lol ok deer bro - the only logical falicy here is the bullshit you just posted above. you gladly accept the money to test this garbage you are not inocent in this.

\if somebody dies that comsumes that garbage thats also on your hands as well

@kcalabs would you say this material is safe to consume? or ya gunna remain ā€œnuetralā€ to protect your financial interest?

what about @Bret_HoneyGold @Tre_HoneyGold ? This is your product you are pushing in secrecy. Do you feel this is safe to consume? All that lobying money thrown at intoxicating noids and you dont even have any kinda of saftey data backing this material being safe for consumption ?

Iā€™m going to say based on testing weā€™ve performed that we dont know what it is. We donā€™t recommend consuming materials that cannot be identified, in fact we do not make consumption recommendations whatsoever. As for safety, again we donā€™t know what it is.

Did you not see the other labā€™s COA I posted that actually shows it being an identified substance? Not sure why youā€™re fixated on us when there are other COAs being used to actually sell the material. Go bother that lab.

We ran an extended cannabinoid panel. Hardly a financial interest. We charge for the work we perform. It is literally the business that we run. We test substances for a fixed list of analytes.

6 Likes

ok fair enough but dont you think its misreprestation to call this a hemp product since your test of 70+ analytes cant identify anything?

can @Bret_HoneyGold post the chromagram for this said hemp product ?

Where did we call it a hemp product?

1 Like

ok my bad. ok last one deer broā€¦;If your labs test of 70+ analytes couldnt quantify it how could the other lab quantify it at 97%?

where did that standard come from ?

Cb9 is not kca tested and hhcD supposedly different product tested by kca
Funny thing is both are a red oil thatā€™s rock hard and solidify s almost instantly
So chances are it s the same compound yust named differently

3 Likes

so we have cbg9, cb9 and hhcd?

Seems like it :sob:
Yet all seem to have the same looks and function
Think smartest way to start is to figure out what the cut is that is used ( if my theory is correct) it s got some weird property s and might be more of a health isseu than the synthetic cannabinoid itself upon pyrolysis

1 Like

do you have any idea what the suspected cut is?

If I had to guess or a pine resin of some sort or a sugarmelases of some sort as example dehydrate Corn sugar and you get this sticky when warm but glass when cold substance it s a water soluble but minute amounts can be dissolved of an oil substance
But as I said if you can identify the cut and it turns out to be mostly cut the theory of a full antagonist synthetic noid
As api can be proven ( not identified)
But it will greatly reduce the options of Wich compound was used if you know what dose size is needed

1 Like

Im leaning the other way on this one. Curious as to actual structureā€¦
But assuming it actually is some type of exotic substitution off hhc purely to avoid existing analogue/import laws (or potential new ones on the horizon). This is pretty much par for course, remember shit like fluorinated analogues on synthetic RCs?

As to issues with analytics, the structure could be truly bizarre, The target here is surely just legality, it seems doubtful they remotely care about actual binding affinity, toxicity, unknowns, bioassays etc (past that it produces some effect to be worth selling). This is surely made to be a ā€œlegalā€ product. With that said, explore the analogue laws in countryā€™s these are popping up in, and think of some of the craziest potential substitutions that could exist to evade those. You likely arenā€™t far off.

Seems highly doubtful to me itā€™s a full agonist, and even less so that itā€™s cut with something like pine resin. The material surely looks fucked up, but again presentation or purity are likely far from a concern here. It seems like at such low alleged concentration and the thickness of the materialā€¦separation would potentially be a huge issue with heating and cooling cycles to pull material off. Idk.

Time will tell. If anyone gets any more info on analytics i would love to hear more~

PS: I canā€™t imagine they are making tons of this, or put too much into it. If purity is really that low, seems possible itā€™s essentially just isomner soupā€¦A bunch of similar but altered compounds in varying ratiosā€¦Mmm, 100% unknowns.

2 Likes

Red rock opium.

3 Likes

@kcalabs you couold have very well have refused to test ths product but you are deep into @Bret_HoneyGold pockects to do that.

You sponsored his event at bizcon and you mean to tell me there was no talk about this product while you guys where partying? You play a key role in these becuase place like japan rely on your
ā€œofficail documentaionā€ showing no THC to sell this garbage so yes you do have a financial obligation and interest here.

You also were in cahoots with colorado chromatogrphy with exclusive rights on HHC testing for close to the year and all that did was allow sub par an fake material into the market and to consumers because you guys aligned to ONLY test material from colorado chromatoghrhy with the standard you created together and what a suprise it was @Bret_HoneyGold who was purcahsing all the material to ship to europe and you guys all worked together to create that monopolpy

Can i send you in some cocaine to test ? how how some MDMA?

You couod have done the right thing and refused any involvment in this. You sure where able to get a white papoer written on the dangers of HHC when you guys all worked together to control and monopolize and control that market

@Bret_HoneyGold pretty sure there are some trade agreement vioaltions in multipule countrys with you claiming this synthetic trash as a hemp product and its only a mater of time before this information becomes public on what this synthetic chemical really is

you really out did yourself on this one. you thinkj you can just come in and influce and corupt the industry with yoyr daddy money and greed? Not everyone is a whore for a dollar and there are many people in the industry and we are going to fiqure this out and go publiuc with it if you cant come forward and make some kinda statement about.

@Bret_HoneyGold you can post all over social media and how many million doses you sell a a day but you cant provide any information on your latest synthetic cocktail you are mixing up.

Why cant your fancy PHD chemist issue a staement on what this stuff is and why is it all being done in secrecey ? you are one big giant clown and this isnt going to end well for you unless you start proving some answers . Like i said you are in seriuos violation of several international trade agreements and putting peoples health at risk so you can make a buck and its disqusting and this is definitly not the end and this is not going away the spotlight is and will be shinning on you now

good work

It must be draining to wake up each day forgetting the progress you made the day before in understanding how the world works.

Iā€™ll explain it differently this time. People send us material to test. Some people tell us what it is. Others do not. It is their choice. We ask what it is, but some people donā€™t say or donā€™t know themselves.

Based on your question, if you sent us cocaine and didnā€™t tell us what it is we would test it for cannabinoids. We would say there are no cannabinoids. That does not give you the ability to sell cocaine. That is your choice. We are not complicit in your decision to sell cocaine. Weā€™re indifferent as to what you do with your life, business, and willingness to take on risk to sell cocaine. In fact, we wouldnā€™t know it is cocaine because we donā€™t test for it. We would say thereā€™s no cannabinoids and throw it away. You would pay us for the test and be on your way.

3 Likes

ya thats all sounds warm and fuzy but the facts are you conspiraired with the same people and players to control the HHC market and this is just a repeat and a financial interest for you.

there is no way you were in vegas, sponsoring his event and partying and no discusion about this compound was had. There is absoluly no possible way that happened and thats where you claims of just running a busineess fall short

ok so when this compound gets identified for the the synthetic trash it really is will you still continue to claim ignorance and take bretts money for testing his chemical soup? how much doesnt MC pay you a month for testing? you are not going to risk loosing that so again what will you continue to test this product once its properly identified?

the world is run by sheer greed and is this is the pefrect example how greed and coruption and lobying control and effect the direct interests of certain groups. its no couincidence its the same playes \involed so again thers no chance of you
"
just not knowing what this stuff is its statisticly impossable. you can deny it all you want but all you have to do is look at the consistencies in the actions displayed by the players involved and its the same story it doesnt matter what warm and fuzy words come out of your mouth its the statistical consitency of actions that tell the real story here

i