Exotic Strains

Y’all aren’t ready for what I’m about to release, this collab means so much to me it’s unreal. Keep an eye out I. The following week :smirk: I’ll give you a hint it’s two strains on my library x

First person to guess the collabed strain gets a set of the pack.

5 Likes

mac v2 x apple fritter, or vice versa

2 Likes

You gonna blow some wooks out the water when they’re ready :wink:

3 Likes

Okay now there is a confirmed 2 more crosses . I’d like to start a contest for the Mac V2 x Bay11 best name gets a set. I will start a thread for them but if you feel the need to make the next comment for them here I’ll ask to have them moved over :call_me_hand:t3:

Heavy Chop.

1 Like

@Soxhlet @sidco @Sidco_Cat can we move this Here please & thank you :pray:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

I would drop some coin on a couple exotics from the 90’s-

Indiana Bubblegum (Not the Mosca S1’s) that smells like Bazooka Joe. The Mosca S1’s were the first ones with strawberry terps, even before strawberry cough. I’m friends with the original breeder and I’m sure he would love to see his work again.

Cinderella 99 pineapple pheno. The modern work on that strain killed the yield of the original. I want those baseball size pineapple nugs back again.

9 Likes

To assist in the thread splitting it is best to list (one way or another) the post number so I know what exactly to move without having to read the entire thread. Also please include a reason (ie off topic)

4 Likes

Oh sorry it was the name entry by @BG305

To be moved over for him to be entered into that thread. Only post. Thank you

3 Likes

got these as a freebie with a order i received today

5 Likes

Smoking on some of the hh x right now fuccccccck me bud it’s fire :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 hits in & my wife was snoring sitting up just now :joy::joy::joy::joy:

God why is my shit so smooooooth :smirk:

Mac’n’Fritter then fritter mom taster the nose is incredible sweet, the body is stupid sticky with the best rendition of fritter I’ve ever had, I’ve smoked ALOT OF FRITTER it’s all dudes down here had for 3 years lol

5 Likes

I didnt like any of the star dawg crosses. All hype to me.

3 Likes

Cool story :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Heisenbish?

1 Like

they were totally forgettable, copper chem, some grape pie x stardawg and the rest were so forgettable tat I cant think of them. I got zero keepers from greenpoint out of many packs.

1 Like

Doing a giveaway on the FlashBang-Bx(A5HAZEBXxFlashPoint#40)xMacV2 later on here, will be a scavenger hunt giveaway, first 5 to finish the hunt will be blessed with these beans as they are some of the best phenos I’ve ran & together they will kill no doubt. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Non-stabilized polyhybrid nonsense characteristic of modern “breeding” these days.

@Cheebachiefextracts Those seeds look mature. I would just let the green cure out for maximum germination. I’m pumped for another giveaway!

3 Likes

Lol far from scheissenbeans.

2 Likes

Pulled em all last night they’ll be curing all week :wink: left 3 plants standing to build more surface area on the nugs other than that I’ll pluck the rest of the seeds tonight too :call_me_hand:t3: But it’s Christmas early :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m running Jelly Pie = Grape Pie X Stardawg and yields are excellent and buds are big. One of my favorite strains. Love the smell and taste. High is heavy which I like since I am hyper. I smoke from the time I awake until I go to sleep like a baby so I have a high tolerance. Cant wait to run some fresh frozen for the terps. I know 2 others running Greenpoint Seeds and getting great results too.

3 Likes