Exotic Plants & Flower Pics. NO cannabis or hemp

Tight shot group pew pew

10 Likes

Found it

9 Likes

Et une petite fleur a l’hopital

At least My room has a view, so to speak lol (sigh)

4 Likes

Hoping for a speedy recovery for whatever you are there for!

2 Likes

I could critique that view for awhile. Like why did they use kd instead of spiral for that ducting?

3 Likes

What happens when hydraulic fluid shoots into your hand from a pressurized line… (my dads hand not mine)

This was yesterday.

Hope you heal up!

9 Likes

Ouch. That’s definitely high pressure. Hope for a speedy recovery :pray:

4 Likes

Just another bout of cyclic vomiting syndrome where all the enamel on the back of my teeth is gone and my lips are chapped and bleeding bleeding from bile. Nothing a few shots of dilaudid and a twelve hour nap cant fix. That and antibiotics for the sepsis

I know mine sounds gross but damn, that hand! Get better mr pupparoo aka mr hansel aka daddy lol damn…gnarly.

4 Likes

Damn, hope pops recovers quickly. Did hydro fluid spray thru his palm and out the top of his hand?

1 Like

Shot into his hand and and got trapped under his skin, made his whole hand and arm swell up. Those cuts were all made from the doctor to cut out dead muscle and relieve swelling.

6 Likes

7 Likes

C. Netrasiri Starbright var Spectacular Orange

7 Likes

Onion

8 Likes

And found a bunch of these monsters decimating my wife’s dahlias and a few of my peppers… assholes!

10 Likes

Different kind of passion flower

9 Likes

Moving to a very sandy yard. Shade and sand and full hoard sun and sand. Working on an automatic watering system. Anyone tell what colorful flowers and plants, bulbs included thrive in the beach type soil.

5 Likes

What hardiness zone are you in?

9 Likes

11 Likes

Always fun finding unexpected phenos in what you thought were stabilized genetics. Guessing these are F2, at best, but I’m stoked on the variance.

Cayanetta - super heavy producing cayenne hybrid (supposed to look like a cayenne):

Purple Cacho, green leaf variation:

Fish pepper (no apparent instability):

And a bastard whose offspring will try its best to take out my plants (with really cool eyes!):

10 Likes