Examples of Why a Civil Forum is a Good Idea

That thread had nothing to share tho… it was an advertisement that couldn’t back up its claims

2 Likes

The true solution…IMO…to this would be for Future to bring 2 pairs of boxing gloves to the GLG events so that we can let people hash it out there rather than on here. Ppl might think twice about trolling if there’s an end result

13 Likes

Add it to the fine print on the entry waivers
Good food good hash good fights

8 Likes

It would be an amazing event

3 Likes

@Hansel vs @hanselll

4 Likes

'twas but a joke. edited for clarity

If there are gloves, I’ll show up under an anonymous username just to box and get some energy out. It’s been 16 years…and I’m ready to get that energy out.

#Derailpost

5 Likes

Don’t feel bad buddy…I haven’t been invited either lol

3 Likes

I honestly think it would bring some peace to the forum and also it would be very entertaining events…pay per view type shit

4 Likes

Ahhh. This is how I get like from the same person on topics that are months old.

1 Like

Fuck the gloves I’m gonna submit my little troll

Twist him up like a pretzel

2 Likes

When grown men enter into mutual combat, both often leave with more respect for one an other than when the pissing match started. Bonding in blood…it would make for a stronger forum?

9 Likes

I could personally do without the PDA between you and @anon32743824

5 Likes

i personally think so. I think it would be fair sport. as long as their is a ref and no weapons. you tap gloves before and shake hand after… there will be a respect for the person win or lose that they are a man or even if woman wanna duke it out… LOL

i know i did my road work this morning in anticipation for that slap… :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Went by @TwistedStill’s place yesterday and he has two punching bags hanging from his porch… he’s ready. Haha

3 Likes

@moveweight vs @Voidx

3 Likes

We wouldn’t want to come off as promoting violence. Strictly with the gloves and shake after. Hire two big boys to ref the thing

1 Like

Lets just do firearm duels…

10 steps and blam

4 Likes

I can refer in LA. 3oz. Gloves
If you don’t listen the second time u get tazed

5 Likes

2 Likes