Examples of Why a Civil Forum is a Good Idea

I can’t specifically remember who it was tbh. I remember someone broke away from here and started a membership website.

I wanted to check it out but once I realized you had to pay to get in I just scoffed and moved on…

That’s gonna bug me now.

2 Likes

I believe it was this one?

4 Likes

He has a website

It’s been many months but I remembered monthly services. Perhaps he installed forum WordPress plugins. I can’t recall that. I heard private ig. Have seen his site a while ago with services plans.

He’s figured the web well to manage his own stuff. It still doesn’t hurt having a way to keep the focus on topic for his threads here or talks on the science here. Because he is a recognized example contributor

2 Likes

If you find out let me know, you have piqued my curiosity.

Thank you sir, that is it.

Edit: @Soxhlet it’s the brokendabs.com one I was thinking of.

3 Likes

Got a link?

1 Like

Wax plug shared above.

2 Likes

You are correct sir, you learn new things every day!

2 Likes

Sweet, now Im gonna bug him about free membership! :grin:

3 Likes

Breakingdabs isn’t the best example because he has his own website. But if guys who are talented needed space to talk science and not be distrupted. We should all oblige. But not all areas in the public format will ever.

Anyways. Let’s make a fucking competition happen.

6 Likes

Perhaps the year of the Rat wasn’t good for the climate here. Perhaps the year of the Ox can bring us all back together :pray:

2 Likes

Nobody cares about my bikes or billet work I do on the side here …

These were my last two I was working on that never got finished and burned. With thier 5 speed race motors too! All melted

I still kept alot of stuff I just couldn’t empty out everything. All the functioning rollers and race bikes were saved. The machine shop and everything inside torched.

16 Likes

I do. I lost the fuckin instagram. (This is what I get for botting)

Gotta get some fireproof shit imo (that even possible?)

1 Like

Maroon frame one is pimpin.

4 Likes

Not really. I have a lake so I’m plumbing in fire supression with unlimited water on the next build out. But Ive also harvested 100 doing furs in the last month or so and I’m going to use a sawmill to build a detached barn/shop I can work out of for this kind of stuff.

4 Likes

That was just primer. It was going to be a space odyssey metal flake from big daddy roth flake. And all my devilbliss sprayers were there too. Bwahahahahahahahahaha. Going to redo it all one day and rebuild all of it.

5 Likes

Racoon? Are you running a trapline too?
Believe it or not I used to hunt and skin skunks back when I was a teen.

2 Likes

See that? This dude made it from this industry and is pursuing his hobby / past time. Even when faced with major devastation. Dude is like an immovable object from our industry and you should all take note. Hate or like. He doesn’t have to care. He’s got minibikes and a large home to make his own. Don’t get me started.

If killa knew he was being a good dad too oh man. You might all flip.

7 Likes

I may fuck with you, but without a doubt, my favorite shirt to wear is the 1 you sent me! There’s plenty of people up here that no idea what/who Summit is… That’s changed now…

1 Like

Lol let’s not fan the flames…

3 Likes