Examples of Why a Civil Forum is a Good Idea

You are delusional.

At least the small stuff makes you happy.

If you only knew how much volume in chemicals and media we go through, you might not put both your feet in your mouth at the same time on a regular basis.

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

:kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That he gets from charging people PP fees…

1 Like

I own a mini bike and racing parts store. That’s where all my mini shit comes from.

2 Likes

Does it charge PayPal fees too?? :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

dude is in his 40s and brags about going to strip clubs still

You don’t realize do you…

When you buy something online and go directly through PayPal, it is PayPal that charges the fees. Not the online reseller…

Online marketplaces redirect the purchase directly to PayPal and PayPal takes the shopping cart, adds it’s fees and allows you to complete the purchase.

:person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

I know how PayPal works. It’s my main processor

1 Like

15 Likes

These guys don’t know what civility means

7 Likes

Me too, I just like to poke the bear a little!

1 Like

bern2

2 Likes

Rename the thread “civil war is a good idea”

The people have spoken.

3 Likes

2 Likes

ExtractorWars.com welcomes the beef to be settled.

4 Likes

When will the site be live?

2 Likes

Seeking Vegas license holders.
Convention centers.
Funding.
Sponsors: Booth/Supply companies for each competitor.
Review applicants for competition.
Review tradeshow booth sales timeframes
Continue the dream with you all.

Gotta have these nascar wooks having a pit crew too

4 Likes

@spdking summit willing to be the first sponsor?

4 Likes

I would pay money lots of money to see @ChangMinXD vs @spdking vs @goldleaf_scientific vs @LabSociety vs @AlexSiegel (yeah I think your gear sexy) vs everyone else. Business competition.

That’s just spd talk and where would that be without seeing @anon42519203 oh man would I love to see his race car against anyone’s.

Finale: boxing/cage matches that fund donations to those in without. Settle your beef. Shake hands and move on.

I know @Solventdirect is ready to show his supply beats others. Could wager I get Adchem on board too to compete. Then all the other gas and solvent companies would follow I bet they’d fight for the limited booth #s

2 Likes

I want @qma vs @CATScientific vs @goldleaf_scientific

5 Likes