Examples of Why a Civil Forum is a Good Idea

The quote we all need, but no one wants.

3 Likes

This will be a gambling affair. So the location needs vegas licenses. Period.

You want to see civil affairs that only shows talent wins then we must make the competition ourselves.

1 Like

His car is actually over at our shop, we are redoing the rear frame, suspension, and roll cage.
We do alot more than just extraction stuff, from mild to wild!

11 Likes

You see it don’t you? Him roaring past his competition because he’s been leading the way. I hope to see you all get the opportunity to push yourselves further. That takes losing.

2 Likes

He is defiantly an innovator, cool dude to hang out with too!

4 Likes

Right? If only he got his own Private sub forum :man_shrugging:

Boom. Back to topic

1 Like

Y’all don’t know what you are missing without mini bike challenge.

3 Likes

Bruh, paintball, minibike, whatever’s gonna get us competing

Because I’m ready to smoke you all too

2 Likes

It sounds cool, id have to ask him if he wanted to do it. To me this place is feeling more divided than ever, feels like less of a hacker space/ makers place… more like Jerry Springer?

5 Likes

He got tagged he’ll see it maybe.

I openly have a thread in Toking lounge for regulars about this. I’m tired of dropping goodies too ngl we need to get people out of their houses

1 Like

He kinda shys away from f4200 these days. When the info turned to bickering he bounced…

My point exactly. This would give him his own sub forum. I think we can all say we’d visit it…

1 Like

Ill mention that to him.

That little bike you showed me last time was hella loud!
You guys ever see the crazy motors @spdking makes?
@spdking , you got a pic of that welded monstrosity?

1 Like

Dude I lost his bike ig and honestly sad

I know how to use those homogenizers better than any of those losers

2 Likes

Didn’t he start his own pay-to-win forum awhile back? Or am I thinking of someone else?

1 Like

I am sure many have their own websites. That can’t mean you can’t also tease your glg affiliates right?

If he had something he wanted to share and spare himself the banter bam it’s now available. I’m just thinking that maybe assist no matter what.

1 Like

If your talking about dabs, then no. Although he does do consulting work.

1 Like

I can’t specifically remember who it was tbh. I remember someone broke away from here and started a membership website.

I wanted to check it out but once I realized you had to pay to get in I just scoffed and moved on…

That’s gonna bug me now.

2 Likes