EUROPEAN wholesale price for DISTILLATE THC 80% and over

Hi, I have been searching for the EU European wholesale price of a litre/kg of distillate oil, GMP or organic if possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? are there any websites that hold the current prices? or does anyone on here know?

US prices are way lower and not regulated, so those don’t help.

I think there Is no market for THC in Europe, only medical Pharma market, but higly regulated and based on State Tenders.

Yup that’s probably right, so what is the price they are paying for it, anyone know?

Hmm as far as I know
Extracts of thc with all the bells :bell: and whistles can only be obtained in
Macedonia wich is not EU

The rest of the world is hungry in comparison to our overstock issues.
Getting THC to Europe… Will require a license in America & International Lobbying…
Unless…

1 Like

Macedonia has a great producer I have met many times. But you are correct he is not EU-GMP yet. The process has started and seems to be moving along.

Current buyers are offering $10-30k Euro per kg for distillate. Most orders I have are for it blended already though and the price works out even higher.

2 Likes

That’s quite a broad range?! But yes, until there is EU legislation firmly in place, I suppose its a bit of a guessing game.

The EU law, Is the worst cannabis law in the world.
Still not regulated CBD, i really think we Will die before EU change mind on Cannabis And psychoactive in general. Too much hypocrisy and corruption as usual on government side. They still Need Money from ctiminal organizations , no way they will legalize or at least figure out a way to rule about drugs in general.

4 Likes

There is also one place in Poland that does THC isolate, but they are a subcontractor for a German pharma company that works with Sativex guys.

But situation is strange as yestarday Polish equivalent of FBI entered the biggest manufacturer of CBD (CO2) in Poland in Pulawy and the biggest processing lab in Lublin. Funny enough both are partially owned by the state.

2 Likes

Contact https://www.cansativa.de/en/

Is it possible to get more info on this producer? I am looking for GMP distillate to import to south america

Why is you want eu thc to import and not USA
Or why don t you get it from Colombia or Uruguay? They both should have gmp up and running by now

I just want cGMP API THC. I do not really have a preference of origin.

So far most SA producers are cGMP compliant but have not received the actual GMP certificate.

1 Like

Wild. It could easily be brought over on a commercial airline with a baby, they let all sorts of shit slide as “baby food”. They don’t even question the freezer pack in the cooler… :eyes::thinking:

4 Likes

Or sent by courrier as a regular honey, good disty smell really like a good honey! Lol

1 Like

Maybe we are too much libertarian, for the good Pharma Company… Ahaha

1 Like

What’s the name of this Polish/Germany company doing THC API?