Europe what’s good?

So with more European countries legalizing weed it seems like the right time to maybe hop across the pond and make some connections. I Love Europe especially Barcelona and have a few friends in various countries. I have 15 years experience growing with my own tech and 7 years extraction experience. I can really do anything from seed to diamonds. I’m not tied down to anything and have no wife and no kids so I’m a pretty free agent. I Love what I do and I think it would be really fun to bring my skills over there, meet some new peeps and have some fun. If there is a good opportunity over in the EU holler and maybe we can make something happen.
Thanks

21 Likes

I’ll believe the legalization over there when I see it. Germany’s been talking about it for years now

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing a few hours ago. Italy, Germany, Luxembourg are making headlines.

Still a long way to go over the pond here, I’d say will still be a few years before there will even be dispensaries still long way to go yet, and it feels like they’ve been talking about it for years!

1 Like

We’ll I’m not opposed to other things while the countries get all their legality’s in order. Just trying to make some solid connections so I can head over there and have some fun.

6 Likes

Getting a work visa in Germany isnt too difficult, as a US citizen. I looked into it, after my last visit in 2019. If you know someone over there, it’s even easier.

I have dual citizenship so I’m a good candidate for working over there. Barcelona would be the dream for me.

1 Like

Your resume and dual citizenship would make you a shoe-in for an EU job. I’d love to see that happen for you.

I spent some time in Catalonia- Figueres and Barca; wonderful place to be.

If Spannabis is happening, 2022, that seems like the right time to suss out the situation in person and make the contacts.

3 Likes

Thank you much appreciated. Yeah that’s exactly what I was thinking too. If it goes down this year I’d be down for the trip. Seems like a good place to meet people and show some work as well. Eat some good, skate, and meet some babes. I miss Europe

2 Likes

As the Spanish say/text ‘jajajajajaja’

3 Likes

Now that we’re talking about it, I think I’ll make it a point to go this year.

Covid stole my annual Oktoberfest trip from me. I owe it to myself to get over there, this spring.

Looks like it’s game-on for Spannabis

2 Likes

Spain is a great European country

2 Likes

Just bought tickets

1 Like

It’s still all very much black market but there are a handfull of people trying to bring the quality standard up to scratch.
In the Netherlands we have ‘legal’ dispos but the tax rate is so high that the black market will always flourish.
That is also the only thing that can be licensed, the growing and all else is still illegal.

So to answer ur title, the ‘good’ is that we are still relatively early to the full-on legalization.

But yea if you are looking for connections, everyone moved to Barcelona.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Barcelona is where I’d like to land anyways. I feel like I could bring a lot to the table if I could line up the right situation.

2 Likes

Bringing new genetics, new teks/the proper equipment.
I don’t know what your forte is but Europe can use some skilled people for sure.

2 Likes

Very exciting. My only question is how would you transport cannabis over there when it is legalized?

1 Like

I’m moving over to the UK in February to help a scientific glass company build a cannabis channel as their first application specific channel. We are optimizing reactors, rotovaps, and SPE’s for CE certification and scaling up.

I would be happy to know as MANY willing (and reputable/experienced/reliable) consultants, extractors, and other seasoned industry individuals so that I can source equipment and services from.

It is definitely going to be a slow process and nothing like North American cannabis but it’s still going to be worth if it you are in it for the cannabis.

1 Like

I wouldn’t transport anything over there.

1 Like

Nice! We’ll I am pretty seasoned in extraction and have good contacts here in all that kind of equipment and I believe they ship internationally. Also built my own system for butane extraction. I know it’s going to be slow going but if working with the right people I could assist in getting things off the ground faster

5 Likes