EU GMP / IMC Medical Flowers for Israel over 20% THC 500 Kilo

Hey there fellows, not exactly the normal business but my Israeli firm that left me stuck in Africa is asking if there is any one with high THC flowers available from a licensed GMP facility for export to Israel. They are also looking for other THC and CBD products under same conditions. Serious inquires only please and this is not a off-take order, they want to buy now, not quarter 3 of 20xx lol. NDAs, POF, all that fun due diligence stuff :slight_smile:

Also Australian TGA GMP wont work for some reason apparently :frowning:

2 Likes

update, Israel made it so they require a 250 pesticide test in order to import. Apparently no lab can do this, so it was a round about way to stop importation (even though there’s a shortage atm)

1 Like

Damn that’s crazy, labs have a tough enough time doing the 60-70 required pesticides in some states - theres a lot of sample cleanup involved to reduce the effects of matrix interferences. Hopefully the situation there changes but yea sounds like a BS move for defacto prohibition

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out who you ask for an export permit for Thc? Is Israel in the state metric systems somehow?

Depends on the country and region your in. Usually need a licenses, a off take order (purchase order) and a approved facility for most countries to allow export if they have legislation on the books for export. Israel has had medical cannabis for a very long time, including meeting the UN requirements for quotas and other necessary paperwork for production, import, and export. They are just being held up because they want to supply their market first before exporting (even though that was approved 2 years ago) they have had a lot of problems with their LPs (one even had a tunnel under the greenhouse to divert product)

1 Like