Ethos Manufacturing Demo Review / GLG Meetup

Let’s compare apples to apples

Ethos has an enginer designing there skids kinda like me

How long has their engineer been in the nanofiltration game?

Bet you not as long as mine

The first skid he built by himself after leaving his father’s nano filtration company is still in use 10 years later

Theres a reason he doesn’t use fiberglass housing for anything but water and it comes down to EXPERIENCE

I’m sorry D you’re defending a company that’s admitted to dangerous manufacturing practices, if you can’t see that then I can’t help you

1 Like

You want to see the skid we finished last week?

You forget we do more then just cannabis xD

Nobody asked you for any help. I thought you were going to solve the membrane issue in the industry years ago with a business that would offer the best performing, cheapest membrane on the market?

Where is it?

5 Likes

Actually ethos customers have should I upload screen shots?

You want a quote? Send me an email

Ya, what’s the business name? Website address? Can I speak with a customer service person?

3 Likes

https://tangentmembranes.com/

You’ll talk to me as your customer service person so what can I help you with?!

You’ve already had this website though

3 Likes

I see an opening ^^

Have never seen that page, but it looks good

1 Like

Go look at the skids we build there on the website

1 Like

But they literally said “not compatible, will degrade”

Remember when I uploaded the screen shot and it had the logo and you messaged me about it?

Same page and company

He busy making shady comments and remaining in our shadow. I don’t have anything to SAY to that piece of garbage, justifiably.

I have things to say if you’re the same person in LA as I think. Feel free for that to be in inbox.

5 Likes

Sounds like there is a little bit of a disconnect here.

I’m inclined to believe the guy who went and actually tested it vs someone who just regurgitates what a MFG rep tells them.

4 Likes

Here’s a post of mine that shows an ethos customer complaining about the membranes degrading

Do you have any documentation proving your vessel has been tested and is safe for ethanol?

Let’s see the docs

Why can’t more people be like this? You know Zen… You’re pretty fucking alright Sir, I hope in the end you come out on top. It’s worth noting that your example to the community while dealing with this is one that should be noted, and followed by others should they ever find themselves in a similar situation. I know it can’t be easy, and I wish the best to you and your employees/partners/farmers.
(Now to read the other 57 replies!)

5 Likes

Are you asking me to post UDS or MDR for vessels I’ve built for alcohol service?

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I am? Send it!

2 Likes

Only 6 days till Christmas. Stay blessed everyone and happy Friday.

8 Likes