Ethos 4 Capna Extractor

Item: Ethanol Extractor Capna Ethos 4

Price: $50000 obe

For more info contact at Four 2 Four nine hundred 33 33
Mike

I always see Capna equipment for sale on this site… Leads me to believe one thing

1 Like

Capnas have fallen more and more out of popularity for ethanol extraction as large mixing tanks and centrifuges have taken center stage.

Capna machines will get it done but from my experience their cons are:
-no agitation or drying built into the system
-very large foot print for what it is (I attribute this to the fact that they built in a solvent chilling system thats normally ancillary on other EtOH units and allows the owner to orient their equipment as needed whereas this machine is just a big ol’ box)
-It “feels” like an outdated/DIY machine as it resembles and feels like a reach in freezer. This puts off a lot of people because they feel like they could just modify a freezer themselves versus buying an extractor where you feel like you paid good money for a well built and designed machine.

I’m not sure what they go for new so idk if OP’s asking price is fair or not, but overall it is a decent and smaller sized cold ethanol extractor. I just doubt they’ll be able to keep with companies like delta in the long run.

They also sell industrial sized equipment. You should take a look at what they offer. @chakrakahn The reason why you see these on here is because a lot of people scale from their start up machine. Keep in mind, the ethos line is a “small scale” extraction machine.