Ethanol Extraction System from Europe?

Hi all ! Hope you are in a good mood !

I am situated in Europe and I can find the funding required for a large cannabis extraction business. The problem I have is this - there are no European manufactureres of extraction gear - no ready to use systems available at least, maybe separate machines that are used in other industries. This means I am forced to order from the USA with 33% tax import OR go for the China route and just ask to get scammed from what I read here in this forum. Am I right ?

If anyone here can point me to a European manufacturer of ready to use systems or suggest another route, I would be real grateful. I am open to all ideas and suggestions to get me on the right track.

1 Like

A significant amount of equipment from China is used in hemp extraction facilities in the US. Yes, there’s plenty of junk, but Chinese manufacturers have been working with us over the past 5 years to get equipment to a reasonable quality level.
The big question is, what scale are you attempting to work in? The larger you go, the more complicated the answer. If you’re just trying to process a ton a day, 70% of the equipment could be sourced from China without too much fuss.

1 Like

Another thing is what is your country expecting of the equipment
CE certified
UL listed
Asme if yo know this you know where to. Start your search
But several chinees have decent equipment and if you ask paper. Prices can be difrent than paying prices

Thank you for the useful response. I now know where to start with the CE certification. Paper prices difference is a big no no for the people I will be working with as they are like the faces of government so this won’t work with them but still an option ( :

1 Like

I suspect the chinese manufatueres do not offer training for using and maintaning the equipment like their US competitors ? Otherwise the amount will be around a ton per day as planned currently.

Just have a consultant from the US come help you get your SOPs, training and maintenance details/schedule in order.
Also, there’s a number of European companies that make really nice equipment we use in the states. You should be able to find good used Hubers, Buchis, etc for your operation…

I can recommend a good chinese vendor and they offer training and installation too.

Not sure wich country you are starting but I live in the Netherlands always welcome :+1:

Hello
where are u located in europe
there are manufacturers here equipment in europe
i do not know if we can pm(i’m new) but i will try…

@GreenMachine_Consult

2 Likes

would not suggest a us consultant for a european facility except he has expierience with eu laws …

I know a decent amount of EU law.

I work with a refinery out in UK. Lived in London for a while. DM me.

@Xtractek Thank you for the response. Will check those brands.

On first glance I thought the title said European extraction system from Europe.

Rouselet robatel France :fr:

2 Likes

VTA , DEVEX ,

https://www.t-lab.biz/
i am not sure but vanguard scientific may have a susidary in europe

I have a contact here in the US that have the machines made out of the country (they are from that country orginally). They are not chinease or US so the tax/tarrifs is drastically reduced. Not being secreative about the country they are made in my mind is just drawing a blank at the moment- let me know if you would like an introduction

does anybody try the CRYO ETHANOL extraction machine of DEVEX??? DEVEX | CryoEXS

Hey all,
We are manufacturing our Canadian designed 65 lb centrifuge extraction system through different manufacturer partners in Europe, South Africa and also United States. We can manufacture EU GMP based Canon systems and deliver anywhere in Europe. Our next generation systems will be out in August. Please review: - YouTube
and e-mail us at sales@vcenna.com if you have any question.

1 Like

Hi,
If you still searching please check this company (Canapar S.R.L) the largest extraction company in Europe
Thank you