Ethanol Crystals/THCA in 4 days

Carbon chemistry - in a bag

18 Likes

do they maintain their structure in different temperatures of storage? excited to try this

1 Like

I’ll let you know after we package it

2 Likes

They maintain at room temp - refrigerated - over 100 degrees. Got a new batch im waiting on - i’ll post pics. Forming completely different than last time.

3 Likes

I went ahead and gave it a shot. Extracted -80c then filtered though ac, t5, and silica. This pic is from day 3

5 Likes

So just based on the jars I have in the oven. It’s looking like if you pour it out of the Roto when it’s viscous and pour thick - then it will take longer. We’ve had this tray in for 7.5 days

3 Likes

Did you pull a vacuum or just used the oven for heat?

no vac

Hell yeah buddy! Happy to see you’re having success!

2 Likes

Quick update for everyone - my dumbass didn’t calibrate my oven when I got it. So it said 110f but was at 82f. May want to try temps between 80-85 not upwards of 105. Will update once I pour next diamonds. Workin on shatter and carts right now so i’m a couple weeks out from that

8 Likes

Hi, You test this method with etoh-bubblehash too?
Thanks!

No I have not.

1 Like

But I did figure out it’s mostly strain dependent. So if the strain has a tendency to crash this will work - if not it’ll sap up or maybe you can whip it. Typically sap is the outcome if it doesn’t crash

4 Likes

Have you confirmed saps are not (partially) decarbed?

1 Like

No I’m not working with ethanol currently

For the benefit of anyone finding themselves here (looking at you @Hank68), @Storm has achieved crystallization of thca, but not “diamonds”.

This “sugar” could absolutely be post processed to “thca isolate” using YOC Dirty Diamond Tek - THCa isolation from Crude

Then turned into “diamonds” by ReXing THCa in pentane

Not saying you can’t grow “diamonds” in ethanol. Just that that is not what has been demonstrated here (yet).

3 Likes

Thank you for your time Ill read all I can

1 Like

ideally you would document your voyage for the rest of the class…

3 Likes