Essential CBD - Premium CBD Product Manufacturer

Hello, Future4200 family! This is Drew with Essential CBD and I wanted to introduce the company to you fine group of people. A big thanks go to Future for allowing us to join the community. We appreciate the platform you’ve created to allow people to share their cannabis knowledge and experiences. (We have also taken the liberty to offer all Future4200 forum participants a special 20% off coupon when purchasing through our website. Use promo-code “future4200” at checkout to redeem this awesome discount!)

Essential CBD sells a variety of hemp-derived CBD products including tinctures, capsules, and vapes in multiple flavors We also sell a number of different CBD infused pet products that help our furry friends. We got into supplying CBD products for three reasons.

1. We love Cannabis and the positive impact that it has on the people and pets that use it.
  2. Developing high-quality products that make people happy is awesome!
  3. We noticed that the pricing of CBD by current market leaders can be ridiculously high and that the level of quality and service provided by said market leaders unacceptable.

There are so many CBD brands on the market that are providing misleading information that causes a lot of confusion. We want to be known as the honest CBD company that you come to for industry/product knowledge.

Feel free to ask us any questions that you may have about our products or hemp industry in general.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Essential CBD rocks I take their capsules everyday! Great products, impeccable customer service and super fast shipping!

2 Likes

Thanks guys! We love FLPX terps!

Hi can you please contact me at 310.866.1580

Thanks - April