EQUIPMENT STOLEN IN MICHIGAN. HELP US LOCATE IT FOR @MI_TERPS 25-30# Passive Hydrocarbon system for sale

Item Model/Manufacturer: Intek & BVV (custom made) Buds website

Description: This is a gently used 25-30 lb system, has about 8/9 runs total. It was purchased 5/22/2021 from Buds Hydro in Monroe Michigan. The system has x2 - 8" x 36" material columns, each column has a sintered filter plate you can pack about 15lbs of dry material into each column when packed tight with a more ground up biomass. Both columns also have sleeves for holding dry ice and 2 sight glasses on the top lid. The collection vessel is a 12" x 60" jacketed column with a 2 sight glass eyes on the top lid, a 1/4" nitrogen fitting, 3/8" intake fitting and a 1/2" recovery fitting. The bottom lid is a jacketed hemi with a centered 3/8" bottom ball valve/pour spout.

The system has a small/medium size 3/8" injection coil for aid with running fresh frozen and a large 1/2" recovery coil to help with a faster recovery to the bulk solvent tank, this is a 250 lb. bulk tank that has 1/4" nitrogen fitting, 3/8" dip tube/solvent line and a 1/2" recovery line. This system is all rack mounted besides the bulk solvent tank, the rack was made larger for the ability to add more material columns, de-waxing columns, or CR columns. This also comes with 2 vacuum pumps, one is a heavy duty rotary vane pump and the other is a 6 cfm dual stage. the original sale price was $28k, can provide receipt if desired.

The reason for this sale is due to not having a steady supply of material to run as well as not having the time or commitment to be able to run it. Unfortunately a family member was diagnosed with a severe illness after the purchase and for this reason my time is very limited for having the ability to operate the system.

Price/MSRP: $20,000 OBO
Current location of item: SW Michigan
Estimated lead time: estimated 5 - 10 Days. * Will depend on location.
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller or will drive personally - * Shipping is included in the asking price. if there is a local pick up or you are willing to make a drive I would be fine adjusting the price to reflect that.
User support / Warranty: Willing to help with setup and offer in person consulting for extra fee if there is any interest from the potential buyer.

Bump, bump.

If anyone in Michigan has heard of this system finding a new spot. Contact me quietly if you know who stole it and can lead me in their direction.

2 Likes

Call me when you find them because things are slowing down around here

1 Like

I pity the fool(s) who stole this.

2 Likes

Wtf someone break in and take it? Or sale gone wrong somehow…

Fucked up.

2 Likes

Break in and took everything from tools to material.

1 Like

That just ain’t right

3 Likes