Equipment Sale | HPLC, Centrifuge, Chiller, Water Heater, Jacketed Vessal, Heat Exchanger

Liquidating some assets we no longer use and that have been collecting dust.

HPLC Machine - Agilent Technologies 1100 Series. Comes with cases of vials and equipment needed for running samples.

Custom Fab Centrifuge - Custom SS air driven centrifuge built for a client who backed out. Tri-clamp solvent fill and drain. Dual heavy pillow bearings with stainless shaft. Air Motor with regulator.

Chiller - Poly Science chiller. Works great

Commercial Water Heater - New in plastic 480v 3 phase 50 gallon water heater. This was slated for our custom 5 gallon bucket water bath but we’re going a different route. Never filled or powered on.

Jacketed Vessal - Used 3 or 4 times to mix and crash in. Good condition just a little dusty. Comes with crystal breaker rod that tri-clamps to the lid (not shown in photos)

Heat Exchanger - Heat exchanger fabricated for our rising film separator. Didn’t work out due to our smaller sized boiler.

We are entertaining offers on all this equipment listed. Please PM me for more info. Possible trades for 50L rotos.

All items are located in Central Oregon

Whats the chiller capacity and voltage? Where is this located?

The chiller is 230V. If I remember right it’ll chill down to -10C.

All items are located in Central Oregon

1 Like

How much for the HPLC?

Offers considered

It’s not mine to price but I would imagine it would be in the 20k range from looking on ebay. The PC with software will most likely come with the unit. There’s probably 6-7 good sized boxes of supplies included also.

I’m really just the middleman.

You’re welcome to come check out the unit in person with an appointment.

@PrinetuckyPhase Do you know what the model number is? Would you be able to palletize and ship LTL to a business with a loading dock?

We ship LTL often no problem there. I believe it’s 1100 Series. Is there another number somewhere?

How much for that SS vessel with the crystal breaker?

Hope this helps

I’ve been given the go ahead to take offers around 10k for this unit with included supplies and consumables.

How much is the centrifuge?

Price break down on everything here ?