Equipment for sale or trade

Item Model/Manufacturer:
Description:
Price/MSRP: $
Current location of item:
Estimated lead time: Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty:

50 liter Stainless solvent tank from killas company ( he advertises it as 50l but think we established long ago it’s more like 45? ) comes with some cheap valves and a prv. Would probably upgrade them if running super cold or high pressures. Has two site glasses.

25 liter stainless tank no site glass ( nice tank but again cheap valves ) they work fine but for cryo temps and high pressure would definitely upgrade.

25 litter stainless tank with two site glasses ( same valves and prv)

8x32 inch sleeved material column,8 inch filter plate, 8inch to 2 inch reducers, 8 inch clamps for everything. And two 10 inch material column hangers( pretty sure that’s the wrong term?)

1 lb Crc with 20 um 10 um and 5 um filter

.2 um filter

3x 18 inch sleeved material column with 3 inch end cap fitted with a valve for top and bottom.

6x 12 inch collection chamber with site glass. Has a top with a 1.5 inch tri clamp fitting a valve and a prv. Two separate 6x4 inch tri clamp pieces, one with site glass one with out. And then a bottom splatter platter. Tri clamps for everything.

Yamato vacuum oven ( I have to double check the specs but I got it from groovy octopus so he might remember) think it’s 1ft by 2 ft?

Injection or condensing coil ( decent sized not sure exact size)

Stainless braided Teflon lined high pressure hoses

Assortment of fittings , tees and what not

Some brand new brass nuts in the bag

Can tapper

Also have lights , a 630 cmh with bulbs. 4 600 watt hps/ mh with bulbs. Parfact works 120 watt (real electrical pull) leds. Like 4 of them I think.

Blumat automatic watering system. ( sensors , tapped buckets water lines and drip heads)

Probably some other small random things I’m forgetting.

Everything is in storage in southern Maine so I can meet there or deliver to the mass Maine area if it’s worth while. Send offers and if anyone’s interested in anything I’ll go up and take some pics and get some more information on everything.

Cash is great but also willing to entertain trades! But Not looking for any extraction or cannabis equipment!

Might have been an ADP-21. Was in pretty good condition.

ill take some wind chimes please

11 Likes

jacketed or nah?

what’s the diameter of these?

2 Likes

I also would like to know the diameter. :octopus:

1 Like

duuuude don’t you dare!!! :joy:

1 Like

The crc is 3 inch diameter and has the 20, 10, and 5 micron mesh steel filter. The . 2 um filter is a separate filter. Forget the name for the exact type but I’ll post pics soon

This is not the filter. But it’s similar to this, the filter portion extends down much more on mine making the surface area of the filter like 5x this one. Going to look for pics on my old phone tonight but I’m going up to my storage unit tomorrow so I’ll post some pics then

1 Like

No jacket on the tank. The tank is the same as the one from the link above that I got from killas site. Mine just comes with valves a gauge and prv

1 Like

I’m interested in the sintered disks for sure.
are they heavily used? still flowing well?

The 20 and 10 are pharmaceutical grade nylon I believe. The 5 is stainless cintered disk and the .2um is stainless as well. They all flow great

1 Like

Bump! All kinds of trades welcome!

Bump…

Bump!!! Everything dirt cheap or trades for lesser value stuff if it’s cool!!!