Entry level lab position in Tacoma, WA

I am looking for an entry level lab position at Lifted Cannabis.
It is located in Tacoma, WA. Starting pay is $15.

Job duties are very simple:

Clean and load crc with required amount of media. 

Load material into socks, along with emptying and cleaning them inbetween uses. 

Clean dirty glassware and jars.

Mop at the end of day.

And general minion work.

Requirements are:

At least 21 years old.
Reliable transportation. 
Experience not necessary.
Don't be an idiot. 

The greatest part is the learning experience and free training that you’ll get from working for me. I will be needing someone who will also be groomed to be an operator. As I’ll need a second one in time. When this time comes, there will be a more than adequate raise and potential performance bonuses based on increased production.

Contact me on here to submit a resume.

18 Likes

What a great opportunity.

2 Likes

If I wasn’t already running my own show I would totally take this opportunity

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed: OH man what an opportunity!!
Wish I could hop on it fr

2 Likes

I am actually going to be looking for more people than just one to bring on.

1 Like

I wish this was on the east side and had a night shift haha

1 Like

I am wanting to have a second shift, actually. Morning and evening. Not overnight, but till 10-12.

1 Like

Shit, if that was on my side of the state that would be a perfect second job!

1 Like

A dream job for anyone looking to start.

2 Likes

If you need someone to hang out in the lab, make jokes and dab in the corner…I could probably fill that void for you. Part time only. I think that boarders friendship though, and doesn’t require money. So when you want to hang out and shoot some stuff with guns?

4 Likes

I like all of those things, too.

4 Likes

@TwistedStill
@Dred_pirate
@SauceBossNW

We should all go shooting sometime. Sounds like a great day. @SauceBossNW and I are about to have matching rifles… :joy:

5 Likes

I figured we’d invite Ian out when you both get those rifles. I Invision you both picking them up at the same time and we can all go shooting…

4 Likes

Hey man, I’m located in Federal Way, WA and am interested in this position! What would be a good way to get in contact with you?

Last line of text, so what you did or a dm probably

1 Like

Thanks for the assist! I am still a newbie and just unlocked the ability to DM people so I will be shooting him a DM as well :metal:

2 Likes