Entry CLS - what accessories / parts do I need

Sounds like good system how much it cost

I’ve fit 2lbs before also but was all trim. 3x36 is the size I have but I really had to press it down

@Killa12345 is righr if you can choose go 4"

1 Like

Yes good they said 4x24 is possible

Thank u both

And I’m just getting a quote including shipping to U.K.

Just to note tax would be 25% but hoping to get the invoice double checked :slight_smile:

So I am asking for a system with;

4x24 dewaxing column

10x10 recovery tank and collection tank( seems okay as no one said anything about this, they told me holds 12lbs of gas)

Correct sized reducers: from 4” to 1.5” triclamp opening (collection pot tri clamp size )

Molecular sieve (expecting it to come with the metal balls?)

Extra hoses and gaskets

StoneD you mentioned I should get a 1.5” tri clamp valve I will ask if it is included or get them to add one

I double checked and asked for a flat bottom splatter platter

They also told me the lid is flat of collection and recovery they said they can make rounded lids - this was in response to me asking about the bottoms, does the lid shape matter? Rounded or flat?

Things I didn’t opt for:

Really cool looking rack with wheels (would’ve been awesome to trolly around when needed)

Condensing coils

They are being quite response and helpful

I am being asked if I want a flat or round lid?

I’m ecstatic where would I be without you champs!!

You will get that rack eventually quote me on that

1 Like

Lol and a pleasant thing to look at

Fosho champ

buy it all if you can afford it.- you need lots of valves… LMAO

1 Like

What you mean lots of valves??

It was a joke but in the past I had suggested lots of valves. I use swagelocks that i get off ebay. When I built my system I used large dump valves straight to collection but Id recommend a rack mount. are you in UK?

1 Like

Funny I was reading elsewhere you states your a proper valve guy

Do you dream valves pal?

Haha

Yes I’m in the U.K. what about you? Shall I ask my suppliers about the valves they are supplying with this system

As my knowledge of mechanics and Closed loop systems is poor to intermediary atm

Kind regards

I have a hard time giving advice where to purchase from uk is why I asked. or else id hellp you get it for the best prices.

1 Like

I see I appreciate it

ok I see you are buying the parts prebuilt, id get a chiller coil, are you using a pump> may need 2 chiller coils if so. id do crc since thats popular now. And def use a mol sieve to keep the gas dry.get a nitrogen tank and reg to push too.

1 Like

Yes buying parts prebuilt one day I would love to get into building these bad boys

I’m not getting coils to save costs

It will be a passive system

coils have a pupose- you want cold in so a coil does that. and if using a recovery pump you need a coil to cool the output- if you make it yourself coils are cheaper. I have a bunch of what would be expensive 3/8 to jic fittings for coils but cant find em.

Is this a better spec? 4 x 36 instead of 4 x 24

and the recovery and collection tank are bigger and are not both the same size

The 10 x 10 “ size they offered will it be too small for a 4 x 24 or a 4 x 36?

Ask if you can atleast do 3/8 lines for all fittings and hoses.

Also, I recommend a coil if you are going passive, it’s possible without one, but…