Enabled anonymous posting

Is there a way for people to check aside from asking a mod that is less time intensive for them? Not trying to make more work for mods (even though I don’t think too many of us need/want to know that bad).

1 Like

From what I’ve read on the discourse forum, no.

1 Like

Can you tell me what level I’m at or even if I have a level? How does one even go about checking that?

Edit: I think I found it. This goes to show you how much I care what I do on this site and how it reflects on me.

1 Like

You’re a member. I would assume lvl 2, unless we have a level 0.

Yeah I just explored that part of this whole thing. I swear I’m not a noob, and I really know things.

1 Like

I may be a wizard on a computer, but in a lab I’m wook on the first week status.

3 Likes

Yes, there is a level zero. I’m guessing the link a few posts up was missed. Haha. Here it is again.

2 Likes

Member = 2 got it. Either way I was correct strange.

1 Like

Dude fuck a computer I really would much rather be hands on extracting and making concentrates, but here I am becoming the Lab and shit. Analytical chemistry is not where I thought I would end up but having the title of Chemist II isn’t too bad for only having a BS in Chemistry.

2 Likes

Fuck a computer indeed. I’m going to Oklahoma this Saturday (fingers fucking crossed) and looking at properties. Had a set back with license but that’s getting squared away. Hopefully the computer will make me money while I’m away from it. The only perk I can think of for the work is waking up to random money from hosting companies. image

4 Likes

Just realized my Most liked, Most liked by, and most replied to are @cyclopath we must be friends.

5 Likes

Good luck my dude. I wish nothing but prosperity on all your future endeavors.

I got HIGH hopes for you.

4 Likes