it cant be the rap music…

i have a feeling im gonna start getting flagged for a lot…LOL

4 Likes

impeach killa!

5 Likes

We can only impeach him after he wins.

Lol

3 Likes

That probably won’t be enough to get him removed from office. Who knows how many people are feeding his coffers for actions in their favor.

Maybe it’ll get him censored. Sadly, impeachment doesn’t (usually) do much.

1 Like

if i get a spot…which i dont think is gonna happen…im good regardless…im here anyways!

2 Likes

They tried to impeach trump before he hit office too

1 Like

Future is a whack bearded dude that doesn’t even know how to forage for mushrooms.

Edit: is this thing on

9 Likes

lol XD doesn’t appear enabled

What is dis

:joy: that was funny

1 Like

I was just trolling that mod guy

2 Likes

Nah just lvl 3 and 4. I am neither, and an admin, and don’t qualify for anon mode.

Users at trust level 3 can…

Recategorize and rename topics
Access a secure category only visible to users at trust level 3 and higher
Have all their links followed (we remove automatic nofollow)
TL3 spam flags cast on TL0 user posts immediately hide the post
TL3 flags cast on TL0 user posts in sufficient diversity will auto-silence the user and hide all their posts
Make their own posts wiki (that is, editable by any TL1+ users)
Daily like limit increased by 2×
1 Like

You have 7 flags against you, all for off topic, all Ignored/rejected.

4 Likes

Is there a way to see this page for yourself to see where you’re falling short?

4 Likes

That would be super useful not only to see where you come short on your regular status but also a warning of sorts if you non-rejected/ignored flags against you. Maybe if people knew they are on the brink on losing status for flags…they would behave more appropriately.

Regular status here is really hard to achieve and i can now see how people are upset when they lose their status…

4 Likes

I lf I would have known the level of my personal trust for other users granted them powers, I would have been exercising this more regularly! Is there a page I can see what powers I grant when someone gets to “Akoyeh Trust Level 4”? Haha

Anonymous mode? Is Steve coming back?

3 Likes

Discourse calls it Penalty History. I will check later if I can make this transparent.

2 Likes

Specifically, you can not see your own progress, this is a form of spam protection

1 Like