Emulsion syrup rso (mother has lung cancer)

$&%*<?£?<^?#%**¥€!

image image

Found 4ml of old Skool RSO.

Made art… Jackson Pollock eat your heart out :joy:

Don’t have enough iso to clean the mess up.

This is why you don’t microwave RSO and water in a 40ml VOC vial…

The correct way of doing this would have been to heat the jar of water first.

@Rso

Here is the first wash on what I managed to salvage. image

You may even notice the stuff that’s dropped to the bottom…

7 Likes
3 Likes

Hope that’s the work microwave…

3 Likes

Nope. But I did find another spray bottle of iso. So it’s all good.

1 Like

Second wash of the 50mg/ml in coconut. No salt this time. Separated in min.

4 Likes

Using the plastic bag hack to separate wash 1

Wash three.

image image

Threw wash three in the freezer. Should have caught it earlier. Pulling a solid off a liquid is easier than pulling the oil off ice.

I’m probably going to do the next one in a ziplock and freeze it. We’ll see how that goes.

Edit: nah, left in in the fridge over night. worked great. coconut oil pops right out as a single chunk when it’s on top of liquid.

same trick should work for uncut RSO. I don’t really have enough uncut RSO left to show the dozen or so water washes it looks like it will take to remove everything water soluble…but I’ll see what I can manage with parts on hand.

@Rso exactly what do you currently have on hand?

3 Likes

That microwave pic belongs in the science is art thread. You definitely made a art lol

5 Likes

the expletive that escaped when it happened was only funny because my wife had just disconnected from a Zoom conferences with her middle schoolers…

she was online with a couple of her teaching aides, and I took that picture so she could share it with them.

2 Likes

That could have been ugly lol. I have my nephew at my house, doing the 4th grade online schooling, gotta watch P’s&Q’s when the teacher&class are on the computer

1 Like

I think this is wash number six. Looks like a couple more would be appropriate in this case.

This was ~50mg/ml in coconut oil.

Wash seven. Probably do one more…

I have some RSO you can play with. Let me know if you want to pick some up. Happy to help in this process.

1 Like

that would be awesome. in an ideal whirled I test the potency before and after washing…which I can probably arrange :wink:

I promise to use it for science not art :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly dude i would just make gel caps. Using a vape cart filling gun you can fill gel capsules with half RSO and half all natural honey. Swallow the caps and no bitter after taste.

1 Like

100% agreed.
@RSO contacted me via DM as well.

seems reasonable to share here.

3 Likes

so I figured the washing tek deserved to see the light of day.
now we all have the rest of the backstory…

again, 100% agreed on “gel caps”

3 Likes

Really REALLY great job walking thru this process – thank you!

1 Like

Went over to pick up that “RSO” @Akoyeh offered, and had to reject it for being too well made. It was all made at -20C or better and was in the 70% cannabinoids range. @RSO is probably dealing with a 50-55% product.

I did drag home some two year old machine trim “kief”…I’ve extracted this stuff at -40C and been rewarded with black in the past. If I extract at rm temp for an hr or so, it should be fairly equivalent to the starting material @RSO is dealing with.

3 Likes

My apologies for having too good of extracts around. Of all the problems to have… haha. Hopefully I can do worse next time for you. :wink:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

care to share the potency and dosage?

which cannabinoid(s)?

did you ramp up dosage?
how rough were the “trips” early on?
How long till you could see straight after your second dose?

edit: never mind. Conner is apparently looking to sell RSO. please don’t buy from him.

2 Likes