Empty carts wholesaler

I’m in Colorado, looking for a empty vape cart supply. I want wood tip .5ml.

2 Likes

Hit the search bar bro. Or google Hamilton devices for CCELL.

@Ascent

1 Like

I’m curious who all still ships them to businesses.

If the question is who ships to businesses. Most of everyone should…we still do. You need to use USPS or have an exception in place with your paperwork in order.

1 Like

Who I personally use. Might give QBD a run tho ! Filling by hand seems faster when you don’t have to cap right away lol

no one likes him anymore but @Ascent ships to anyone

1 Like

I’ve searched bro… I’m asking cause the new laws has everyone not shipping. So I’m wanting to know who is, but I’ll check out your recommendation and see if they are shipping.

1 Like

We do

We are shipping. We have a warehouse in Detroit. But we do not have wooden mouth pieces in stock here.

1 Like

I only said because I just seen another thread about it, there’s plenty of vendors out there selling carts still. Ascent might have wood tips, QBD does glass, Hamilton has wood tops I believe but they’re on the pricier side compared to a lot here. I don’t think QMA carries those style but you can always check

Logistics.farm
Ascentecig.com
Marijuana packaging.com
Think even brand king has carts too? Big list you got realistically friend good luck out there

2 Likes

Why doesn’t anyone like @Ascent anymore ? Something happen I’m not aware of :eyes:

I love the snap top ceramics lol none of my fam want me to switch to anything else

1 Like

Thank you for the response, yes many are still selling but not shipping. Local pick up or you find someone near to ship to you. I found a spot in Chicago, but they want me to fly out or drive. But they do give credit for the extra spent.

Idk just notice bunch ppl.rsther pay $3 per instead $1 shipped

Hi Ben,

Dm me

Hardware rep for @QBD420

Will have the best quality for the price

1 Like

good suggestions

Hi Ben, why not try AlphaGreen Vape, we are manufacturing wood tips 0.5g. and well experienced for branding.