Empty 510 carts and disposable vape pen quality China vape factory

Hi there,

we are monthly selling millions of THC CBD cartridges to USA, especially to Los Angeles, California, with high quality feedbacks from our customers.
the more you order the cheaper the price will be. Minimum order quantity for netural products is 100pcs only. Free samples available.
Hope we can also help with your business

Pictures enclosed here, if you have any vape devices questions please kindly let me know, I’m happy to reply and help to solve problems.

1 Like

C5 510 Thread FULL Ceramic Cartridge, no heavy metals issue,great taste

Material: Ceramics+glass

Capaicty: 1.0ml

Resistance: 1.4ohm

Intakeing holes: 2 * 3.0 mm

Diameter: 11.5mm

Length: 55.2mm/65.5mm(1.0ml)

Net Weight: 15.0g

Thread :510

C5 is our most stable quality full ceramic carts, and suitable with thick oil. it’s twist cap.

Oil Volumes:0.5/0.8/ 1.0ml

Intake oil holes: 4*1.2/1.6/2.0mm

Heating Coil: Vertical ceramic coil

Weight:11g

Size: 60.2mm*10.5mm(1mL)

Resistance: 1.2 ± 0.2 ohm

Work with: 510 thread battery

Materials: Metal+Plastic

Mouthpiece: Round/flat mouthpiece(Press tip)

G5 press in cap, most wildly use on the market and cheapest one, but good one as well

Hello, are your vape pens still available?

Hello, Happy Christmas! Yes, always available! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
message me and leave your WhatsApp or email, I can send you our catalog with price list.

Hello
Which vape pen with a capacity of 2ml is the best for d8/d9?
Merry Christmas !

1 Like

Do you like our S02 2ml, ceramic and metal centre post can choose, dual air flow no clogging, also can use preheat button if oil is very thick.
Samples available!

How much this cost ?

How many pcs you may need ? Ceramic centre post $2.48/pc, if you need preheat button $2.82/pc, 1k pcs EXW price

Is it possible to buy disposable vape pen packaging anywhere ?

We provide customize packaging as well, if you place disposable pen together, will have better price on packaging, on stop service.