Emerald Cup 2021

I’m flying out to the Emerald Cup today, who else will be attending? Come see me in the Humboldt Seed Co. booth! We will have a limited supply of Clones available.

25 Likes

Have fun brother. Cannot wait to see what comes out if this cup.
Safe travels
Miles

4 Likes

I will be attending! What is the flavor list of clones available?

4 Likes

Clone selections:
Blueberry Muffin
Mc Bling
Hot Chocolate
Gazzurple
Mountaintop Mint
Don Carlos
Hi-biscus
Grass Valley Girl
Poddy Mouth
Humboldt Holy Weed
Macaroon
FreakShow

14 Likes

Expect a call to discuss. Fuck to the yeah!!!

3 Likes

I wanna try the blueberry muffin.

6 Likes

I’ll be there.

2 Likes

You’ll love it!

4 Likes

I must know more about “Grass valley girl”!!! Take my money!

4 Likes

If you have time, let’s meet up.

2 Likes

Are you coming to the show?

1 Like

Looks like fun :poop:

I definitely want to buy weed from this guy :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Where’s the mendo magic? I guess its in mendo where it always was

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXYB6jGrfQGzEf9OxLX01kxQVA80rSw_4xzPNE0/

shout out to @Masonic_Smoker3.0 @sungrownmidz

NORCAL 2021 - Big mase got his shit ran like it was HIGHTIMES MICHIGAN 2011

Everybody knew when they came down to santa rosa it was the beginning of the end

Much Respect to Tim Blake and all his family and cannafam, you guys did it! But its hard to watch it unfold down the barrel of a PVC weed gun with the cookies logo on it.

sgt stedenko

GSC will always be the one that changed the game. Of all the HYPE strains this was the hypest. Most lifers still don’t even know what the cross is because its a closely guarded secret. But it came from the hills, from royal lineage, and made its way to the bay before quickly taking over everything else.

A lot of the best stuff at emerald cup would be the stuff with a bunch of ??? in the description.

Now everything is changed. It doesn’t matter how many generations legacy you are, you have had to roll with the punches since emerald cup came out of the hills.

5 Likes

I’m blown away by the drama caused by DCC and their fiefdom building bullshit. California cannabis is suffering under the burden of this draconian system.

3 Likes

It seems like “the good old days” are done. It will never be the same again.

I feel for everyone who thought they were going to something special like 101 or the Mateel

2 Likes

But on the other hand, the traditional market is BOOMING. Maybe we just need to have a good, old fashioned, secret cup… Actually secret. And get these brands represented

5 Likes

What’s the lineage of hot chocolate got a couple cuts at the cup clueless to the parents tho thanks

I’m guessing you liked it? Post some pics for us homie!