ELI5 making nano CBD from Crude

Right now, we extract a very high quality crude with cold ethanol. With it, we make a small range of products. I am looking to expand to products using nano CBD, but I am not a chemist. I was hoping someone could explain if it is possible to get nano CBD from crude and if so, what process would best fit with the ethos of my company. For reference, our goal here is to make products with full spec etho crude that is not altered by anything other than physical manipulation (time, temp, etc). We do low temp ethanol recovery. We don’t fully decarb or fully winterize, though if necessary for nano, I am willing to do one/both. I know people like to jump in here and add their two cents about the efficacy of different types of extracts, winterization levels, level of distillation, filtering etc. And god knows I can’t stop any of you from doing that. But really, I just simply want to know if it is possible to acheive a nano CBD with crude, and also not to decarb it in the process.

Yes, it is possible, if the purity is good.

Exactly what do you mean by good purity? Crude is around 70% total cannabinoids.