Eleva8ed Equipment Membrane Skids (winterization, terpene seperation, and solvent recover) Hydrocarbon membranes available

So ive been thinking about this and i think the problem is the pressure youre feeding into the pump at, is there any way you can feed in at a lower pressure and see if it helps. I think youre going in at too high of a pressure which causes the liquid to evaporate when the pump is pulling to hard.

1 Like

i have dm’d you but havent heard back

1 Like

This still exists? How to get a quote for one of these for my newly approved C1D1 space? :smiley:

2 Likes

How do I go about purchasing a unit?

1 Like

how loud is the operation of these skids? Have you done any decibel testing?

ill take 2 skids, one for butane and the other for propane

1 Like

Good grief, I don’t know why I have to be the one putting to bed this dead thread (hey, I rhymed!)

There’s a reason he has not responded to any inquiries publically for the last year. KOTK doesn’t work with Joel anymore, and Joel isn’t marketing for cannabis anymore either. No such peer reviewed “Eleva8ed” units are rolling off the lines anymore (though Tangent still exists selling for water applications as it always has). I was asked and paid to provide legacy support for some clients – Sambo Creeck was tasked with giving continuing support with some others. In the meantime, I am still operational and have units in stock, and if you don’t like mine, you’re welcome to take a stab at DIY.

2 Likes

Part of that is true i don’t work with joel anymore but i am working with another manufacturer to bring reliable skids to market with the same design as what joel produced. I have the CAD files and drawings that he used and me and another manufacturer are working out the details so please dont speak on things you dont know.

Youre going to be suprised when you see whos getting into the skid game that’s all im gonna say for now

1 Like

Hey, go ahead. I never said I wanted to be the only one out there selling skids. But that is the state of affairs as it exists right now, today. Wish you much luck getting back out there!