Edwards Diffusion Pump

Item: Edwards Vapor Pump NOS

Price: $500

NOS, out of box. Was kept as a spare at previous facility. Some tape residue from film wrapping. Excellent vacuum source for a fractional distillation apparatus. 850W element, 115VAC.

4 Likes

I’m wet

2 Likes

I’ll take it text me 252-617-1948

1 Like

I have a few other pumps to sell. A nice puppy rated at 175L/s, and some bigger doggies 800L/s and beyond. What are y’all after?

1 Like

6in1150w

Have this one too a bit bigger 1190 watts, 120VAC, 6"

NEW $1,500

3 Likes

Got a pic of the 175L setup

1 Like

where are you located?

1 Like

Asheville, NC but can ship anywhere

1 Like

Is it operational? Does it include everything needed for a diffusion pumping setup minus the roughing pump?

Forgive me if my terminology is inaccurate…

1 Like

It’s new. you might need a vacuum flange depending on what the rest of your setup is but you can usually find a used one in the $50-100 range.

1 Like

Is this 1150 Watts model sufficient for reaching 0.1 microns in vacuum depth with a 20L Short Path system?

I’m not familiar with the sizing…is there a formula or chart that translates Watts into CFM/LPS?

I’m sure there’s varying geometry with different manufacturers, but a general rule of thumb is 1w = 0.7L/s, 100W = 70L/s , 1,000W = 700L/s

You can put a temp controller and valving for some adjustment as well.

1 Like

The above pump is SOLD, But I do have some larger 1,400 L/s diffusion pumps. Have adapters for basically any KF or DN flange you want to hook it to.

3 Likes

What’s the model?

1 Like

Still have this diffusion pump available?

1 Like

Just letting you know this is a 2 year old post, and the last time that guy has been seen was May 2021. I’m going to go out on a limb and say no he doesn’t have any diffusion pumps

Diff pumps are out at the moment, but still here. Have a monster FFE ready for a new home

1 Like

He lives! Welcome back!

1 Like