Edible and Beverage Consulting

If you’re interested in making your next cannabis product a reality, but need help on edible or beverage formulation, sourcing equipment, process/efficiency development, or non-active raw material sourcing leave comment here with a generic product type ( beverage, confection, baked good, snack food) and you’ll contacted to schedule a free feasibility meeting

Beep bop are u a human?

@cyclopath I had the coolest mad max style dream and now we have robots invading the forum lol. What is this world coming to? Was it a dream or a vision?

3 Likes

Pretty sure they’re human. Playing SEO games.

3 Likes

Quit spammin @MagnoliaEdibles

5 Likes

Basically in my dream there were robots that were excited about the new update that was dropping at midnight.

Hey there, I am a human. I was working for an edible contract manufacturer in cali and dropped off here. But now that the non compete agreement is done Im back on here. Any questions i can help yall with?

Hey we are a craft beverage manufacture with an awesome water source. We use quality water soluble extracts and provide delicious recipes all in a custom printed can. Happy to help build your custom cannabis, caffeine, mushroom, etc. beverage. cheers.