Eden Labs 20L FX2 CO2 Extraction System (Re-certified by Eden)

Item Model/Manufacturer: Eden Labs
Description: FX2 20 Liter CO2 Extraction System
Price/MSRP: $100,000
Current location of item: Seattle, WA
Estimated lead time: Available now
Fulfillment: Buyer arranges transport
User support / Warranty: As Is

This system includes the extractor, Chicago Pneumatic 10 HP compressor, MTA chiller (this is an upgraded chiller - it’s $35k by itself), and 2 water baths. It was re-certified by Eden Labs and has not been spun up since the re-certification.

The system originally cost close to $300,000 and I am asking $100,000. I cannot personally finance this but I have a company I have worked with that may do it for you. Let me know if you have an interest.

Certified Pre-Owned System Certificate.pdf (212.8 KB)
EDL-Product_Flyer-Hi-FloFX2-071519.pdf (2.5 MB)
Processing: 20211108_150434.jpg…

Looking for a good home.

Looking for a good home.

I have had multiple inquiries on this system but I am beginning to question if my replies are being received? Please call or text me at 206 226 1391 if you would like to make an inquiry about this system.

Thank you,
Mark

Looking for a good home

Looking for a good home

Any price drop? Doubt you find anyone at ~200k for this

I am always willing to discuss an offer…feel free to text or call me at 206 226 1391 if you wish to discuss.

Thanks.

Apeks are being sold for 20% of MSRP and are arguably a better machine due to the automation and support

When the industry was killing it used equipment was only worth 50-66% MSRP and it’s kind of in a recession atm

1 Like

Looking for a good home

I get inquiries on Eden units every so often from my network. Would you be interested in listing on our site? www.ruderequip.com

Looking for a good home

Let me know if you’re still interested in getting more eyes on your piece. Would love to list it with our network too.

1 Like

Price reduced to $100,000.

Looking for a good home.

Friendly suggestion: you’ll have to drop the price, a lot. I recently sold 2 eden 20s, got $15k for the both of them. Mine were both turn-key systems too, with heaters/chillers/compressors. These things have phenomenal deprecation.