EDC Lights, Knives, etc

I only wear the holster to make my bulge (shall I say lack of) appear larger

2 Likes

What gen is that a 1 or 2, not like they change them alot and since we can’t get the 5th in cali, i just grabbed another 3rd gen

I have a gen 3 and 5. I like them both. Gen 5 slide is smoother and trigger may be just slightly better. I also like the dual serrations and bullnose. But tbh, both will protect your just fine lol. I carry the gen3 because the daily carry wear associated with kydex holsters, I wanna keep my 5 fresh. Some people may call this blasphemy but Tbh I switched out my gen 3 frame for a p80 one, the hand feel is way better for me. The straight grip (aka no Glock hump) with trigger undercuts and texture is money imo

4 Likes

I too prefer the p80 frame on all my others but as edc i just keep the gen 3 as is, no gen 5 here on the approved cali list. The usual upgrades, trigger, take down and a few others but I can’t complain its always worked when ive needed it too. The home one that never leaves isn’t one id wanna carry all the time but for around the spot it’s perfect. Then if we wanna talk long ones thats a whole different subject and the last thing someone breaking in wants too see

2 Likes

The nightstand coast light.

1 Like

Still crossing my fingers I come across the one I lost lol, but stoked the replacement came today!

3 Likes

Choices

Today was the 4170 and Wedge

8 Likes

Now that’s a nice little Benchmade family. The 4170 is one of my faves, and that’s a fact! :wink:

3 Likes

Today we carry the Benchmade SOCP folder. D2 steel, CF Elite scales, Axis Lock, and big enough to tear shit up if need be.

Lighter for scale.

Carries really well, as long as your pockets are deep enough.

5 Likes

Also from today:

Because sometimes a ten inch self defense knife isn’t the best choice to whip out at your kid’s birthday party.

3 Likes

Perfect for trimming nose hairs, 10/10 would trim again.

1 Like

The WASP. It injects CO2 to open a stab wound up really big

5 Likes

Wtf…

That’s disturbing for some reason lol

2 Likes

Yeah, it should be a whip-it instead

4 Likes

Untrained people tend to stab with a knife. Trained movements are mostly slash and move. Once the other guy starts bleeding, time is on your side.

2 Likes

If you need co2 to open the wound, that money would be better spent on learning how to use it.

1 Like

These are real nice

Stream light is ok too

1 Like

I’d you aren’t a gun guy into modifying shit you can’t go wrong with one of these.

Gucci out the box, just add light an optic

2 Likes

Love it took me a while to find one.