EDC Lights, Knives, etc

What’s in your pocket? What are your favorite EDC items for daily use? What about specific situations that make you stray outside the norm. Let’s discuss all things gear related! :slight_smile:

In my pocket today is my trusty ThruNite Ti3 V2 AAA flashlight and my Benchmade Presidio II Mini CF Elite. Some may scoff at my “mini” choices, but a small tool in hand is priceless compared to a larger tool left behind. Comfort in pocket is paramount.

Also in pocket as usual is a Toker Poker that was an anniversary gift a few years back. :smiley:

9 Likes

As you can see, carbon fiber is also one of my kinks…carbon fiber scales on the knife sitting on my carbon fiber laptop. None of that fake printed bs.

1 Like

Def needing a knife. I once cut an onion with this on a trip to an air bnb (that didn’t have any knives) because I don’t regularly carry a knife

It was enlightening

4 Likes

Pocket dump

2 Likes

Enlightening, I love it! That looks like a pretty cool piece of gear.

Sweet knife! What is it?

1 Like

It’s a D-Rocket Mokume Higonomaki friction folder.

He’s a pretty unknown knife designer, but he’s had multiple designs picked up by like big names like Spyder and produced on the low.

1 Like

It’s a lighter bro. Like a Swiss Army knife for stoners

3 Likes

Dude, sweet!

1 Like

Thanks for the share. D-Rocket is now officially on my radar, and will possibly help to ensure I stay broke, lol.

1 Like

Mine was a gift to myself. It’s THE only high end knife i own outside of a Benchmade. I carry it all the time, it’s more of a box opener/worry stone than a knife, but I love the thing. My oldest son has already claimed it as his in my will :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Shrooms, yoyo, and handcuffs, you win.

1 Like

I like this bnb, but I actually end up carrying this Kershaw a lot because it’s super cheap and I don’t care if I fuck it up.

5 Likes

Kershaw makes some great, inexpensive EDC knives. This one has been my go to for a while now. I beat the crap out of it, and it still works great (with the occasional resharpening).

Probably going to pick up a few ProTech knives in the next few weeks as they go on sale. Love me a good automatic!

6 Likes

Benchmade

5 Likes

https://i.ibb.co/ZMv53hj/unnamed.jpg

8 Likes

Benchmade shootout and a streamlight wedge.

3 Likes

Ka-bar and a 19 on the hip

3 Likes

I carry an empty holster every single day

Missing my gerber paraframe (I rock the 4” when closed model) that’s also a staple for me, lost it somehow about a week ago and just ordered a new one yesterday, exactly why I carry a 20 dollar knife lol

Also, I wear cargo pants, this is not stuffed in standard 5 pocket pants lol

10 Likes

is that 15 things in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

4 Likes