EcoGreen Industries, here to answer questions and help

We work on multiple brands of recovery pumps. Recently we have seen a problem with getting parts for a specific brand. Almost seems that even the manufacture doesn’t stock parts for them. Others have told us this about the manufacturer as well. With supply chain issues, raw materials problems, and overseas political drama, we can see that this could get worse for everyone. To keep our customers going we have stocked parts for rebuilding some of the popular pumps used. Corken T-91, MVP’s, Edwards, Pro-Set TRS-21, and CMEP-OL’s and CM710 Pro’s. We have a large majority of customers that use the CMEP-OL pump, so of course we have the highest level of inventory for them. If you’re a DIY’er and are having trouble locating parts, please give us a call and we’ll see if we can help. We service all those brands as well, and can help arrange shipping if needed. If you don’t want to take on the rebuilding tasks, we can handle that for you. Give us a call, check out our website, or message me here and we’ll be glad to help you out.

Pic is of some CMEP-OL parts, we have stock of everything though.

We have 4 used Across International AT19 vac/ovens, with UL Certification. And yes, the certification number is good and can be found in the UL database. Three of the vac/ovens have all the pull out trays, one of them does not have the trays. The customer is asking $1,000 for each one. Please let me know if you are interested.

Helping out a customer with theses three collection vessels. They are used and in very good shape. Please let me know if you are interested.

I’m considering purchasing this coil but I have some questions as the description on the site has hardly any info besides listing that the unit is 15LBS.

What is the diameter of the lid? What is the height of the coil?
What is the over-all height of the unit from handle to bottom?
What is the diameter from the bottom of the coil?

What is the grade of stainless used? Is there a prop 65 warning we should know about? Finally, It doesn’t matter to me [but it might to other people] is the stainless from China or US

Interesting requirements

2 Likes

It’s not a requirement but it’s nice to know.

I wish @EGI_A-Aron would answer the diamter and coil size question.

I’m heavily invested in a near future plan to build a control panel cabinet/work bench station for my rotovap with vaccum and chiller controls, built in electronics that meet certain standards, sound proofing. I’m gonna coat it in chemical resistant epoxy resin and use oak. Have build in chambers for the pump and the makeshift chiller.

A lot more too. Ik it’s gonna be a shit ton of cash and a fuck ton of effort and work but if I’m bored and I want to stop using an old dresser and build a real control panel.

I know I could just mod the dresser but I want to refinish it and use or sell it. But I should really stop using an old dresser.

I could make the frame out of oak trusses and then epoxy that frame and go from there…

Very sorry for the super late reply. I had an emergency family issue that came up and I had to fly out and be with my family and really keep my mind focused on them. Extremely sorry. I literally forgot about the rest of life while taking care of things.

Plate to Plate height is 15.25"
Overall height 19"
Dia. 6.5"

edit: China stainless, and everything shipped out of Cali has that warning now.

1 Like

No worries, thank you for letting us know the specs :octopus: very helpful indeed.

I hope all is well with your family :octopus:

Thank you, I appreciate that. Things are definitely looking better.

1 Like

Flameproof 1.5HP motor, $300 plus shipping and taxes

Here is another great upgrade for the CMEP-OL recovery pump from EcoGreen Industries. This 1.5hp Electric Flameproof Motor runs on 120v at 1,740rpm’s. This motor has a 1/3rd more torque than the factory motor, allowing it to keep up and not slow down as pressures increase. This will fit directly into the compressor frame with no modifications. This motor is just longer, and will stick out of the frame about 1.875″. That is only 1/2″ longer than what the factory input/output lines stick out past the frame. Wiring is also simple and the motor comes with enough to hook it up inside the factory electrical box on the compressor. At a very low 66 dB(A), it’s hardly any louder that an average electric toothbrush, and quieter than dish washers.
More power, more efficient, direct bolt-in, and quiet operation.
Direct Bolt-In for CMEP-OL compressor
1.5 HP Flameproof Electric Motor
120 VOLT
1740 RPM
1.1 kW
60 Hz
Continuous Duty
Low 66 dB(A) rating
Here is a link to it on our site. Please feel free to contact us if you have a question.

10% of all Carbon Chemistry listed on our website through the entire month of October.
Use code: 10%carbonchemistry