eBay b80 supply dry

From my understanding all bentonite clay has to be activated, they use some sort of acid I believe on the b80. @shadownaught, didnt you tell me b80 is acid activated where as your t5 isnt?

1 Like

I will add. Baking it over night around 105c over night to dry it out (when it is humid outside) helps a butt load. I am going to try it with T5 when I get a chance, just to see if that acts the same.

@Shadownaught do you think silica “adsorbs” moisture from the environment, in the same way? And would baking it over night help, as well?

4 Likes

Silica most definitely adsorbs humidity from the air. Hence silica gel packs as desiccant in almost everything humidity sensitive.

If I remember correctly b80 Is naturally activated but I could be wrong. I remember reading about it when i researched them they do however have other products which are acid activated

I shared this in the bho scam thread but it’s been a while now so here it is again

4 Likes

You thinking baking it when it’s humid helps for clogging issues?

I had my first clog other night…didn’t bake powders , but I think my biggest problem was 3 2um papers w the last plate being 2"instead 3" like everything else i have. The last paper was clogged w solid oil ugh! Was my fault completely!

Wrong thread my bad

4 Likes

I’m tryna grab one

2 Likes

Got a ton coming

2 Likes

Come get one @Apothecary36

4 Likes

You selling some?

I bake b80 @ 82°c and remove a good amount of water.

1 Like

What is the b80 used for is it used in place of Celite 545?

Check out the crc thread.

1 Like

Thanks I will

It’s a really long read, but worth a good skim. Won’t be long before all dabs come clear or damn close to.

1 Like

150a bag

B80 is used in place of all other adsorbents but mainly t5

2 Likes

Got a ton coming in 3 days
20190605_065719

7 Likes

:cold_sweat: check your AOL messenger bro

1 Like