eBay b80 supply dry

Well it looks like we wiped out the supply of b80 on eBay. Anybody know another source? @waxplug1

7 Likes

http://www.jaxonfiltration.com/Pure-Flow-Technical-Data-B80.html

4 Likes

@Killa12345

I think he wholesales filter media as well

5 Likes

I saw there was only 3 bags left when I went to order another so I grabbed em all haha

5 Likes

I’ve been through 100 lbs of it now and noticed no significant difference in effect between it and t5

5 Likes

Haha hopefully he gets more

@Killa12345
Get this b80 on the product list!

1 Like

I need to find a warehouse to store it by the ton cause they only will sell it by the ton.

5 Likes

Local storage units? Probably will pay for itself

1 Like

I already have a 10x10 that’s filled to the ceiling with extractor parts and boxes of carbon chemistry stuff. I’m using 2 rooms in my house currently which are 14x14. Literally there isn’t a spot to put another pallet and I still have to make room for more extractor stuff.

I’m going to be getting a warehouse before the end of summer and probably hiring 1-2 people as well.

And before anyone asks. Yes. My storage unit air conditioned and climate controlled. Don’t want you all thinking I’d store any of your powders outside and not protected.

6 Likes

What are your thoughts on B80 vs T5?

Both work, i like the t5 personally

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback, from what im reading/hearing B80 typically just requires adding more.

B80 all day

5 Likes

I’ll start selling b80 60dollars a 25kg bag :eyes:

4 Likes

U got any still?

1 Like

Yea I just gotta add my magical beads to it

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

You know I do my own packing and labeling

2 Likes

B 80 has a bigger pour size then t5, I heard it’s also activated with an acid or something

Can it be naturally activated with acid?