EazyPress Glass Tank Cartridges by AVEO Vapor Devices (formerly AVD)

As many of you know, we no longer supply or manufacture cartridges tor the AVD brand being sold by our old distributor (Next Level Ventures).

We offer the exact same EazyPress cart at significantly lower factory-direct prices.

We have officially launched our new AVEO brand and website (www.aveo710.com) and invite you to contact us, if you’re looking for samples.

Especially, if you’re currently using AVD EazyPress today! You’ll wish you had switched sooner.

Available inventory in Vancouver (Canada), Sacramento, Denver and Cleveland through our network of Value-Added Distribution partners. Net 60 Credit Terms Available to qualifying customers.

We have samples of our newer EazyPress 2.0 (Press Release) that makes the following enhancements:

• Wider filling chamber further simplifies filling, as our original EazyPress design made filling slightly more difficult.

• A hidden unlocking feature that enables testing labs easier access to the oil for more accurate testing results or gaining access to the cartridge for either refilling or simply a way to empty the oil out of your cartridge if the cartridge were to fail or stop working.

• Even lower torque capping. We’ve had partners cap up to 150 at a time with very little effort.

Please visit us again at www.aveo710.com for sample requests and see for yourself.

The REAL AVD is now AVEO

Thank you for letting us SPAM you guys.

7 Likes

Maine is charging 45% tax on your devices (disposables)… If you can’t get the retail down it’s going to be rough in Maine wound up paying almost $7 each

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean.

Can you elaborate?

I believe @vortal is referring to Maine’s excise tax on vape devices which seems to be:

“A 43% wholesale tax on all vaping products. The tax applies to products with and without nicotine.”

4 Likes

AVD is still around selling the same cartridges as always. I just ordered qty. 2000 AVD C2 cartridges 2 days ago. I talked to Michael the CEO and he didn’t mention any changes.

That is correct. Next Level, who has rights to sell the AVD brand under a licensing agreement continues to sell as usual, purchasing from an old factory that is no longer managed by an American QC team, as they have always marketed because we were that team.

Same packaging, same product - only higher failure rates and not as good as the old quality and reliability that made AVD.

Michael will tell you whatever you need to hear to make a sale. :joy:

2 Likes

Is JYC there?

Just wanted to drop in and say I just ordered some samples! I look forward to seeing them! Also I think this is my first post here! lol

1 Like