Easiest way to get the rest out of 75 pounds of blasted material

Ive been saving all of my blasted material for about a year and I have 75 pounds built up in trash bags. Its got to the point where I need to do something with it or throw it away.

Im thinking I can get 1g per ounce if I wash it in ethanol this would net around 1200g.

Looking for any suggestions on methods of doing it or if it would even be worth it.

1 Like

Was considering this method

I, at one point saved up several 100lbs one time, and it got sooo overwhelming. I winded up throwing it all away knowing there was a good 1-3%. I was gonna use it for short path practice. I threw it away in the last few months after being here and having all the means to extract it.

The overall work kept me from re-running it all. That said. I probably got a good 75-100lbs saved up again and might revisit this now that I’m a distributor for carbon chemistry products. A gang load of denatured should be able to get it done.

4 Likes

Get some dry ice and bubble bags, make some 160 micron kief and then extract the kief with solvent

7 Likes

Is the keif any good from blasted material? I was saving the keif from my material for a while. Got over ten pounds but I don’t think is any good.

You in Cali? Just found out today that people are buying spent material for $5-$10.

1 Like

Are you serious?

Warm extract with hexane and call it a day.

3 Likes

I got 3 30 gallon garbage cans almost full of it… i started etoh extraction and decided i must do pretty soilid extractions because the juice wasnt worth the work… 5-10 a pound? I wonder what they do with it? I wonder how many pounds i got? I was just gonna have one hella bon fire next time i get twisted. Damn… maybe ill hold on to it… by the time they start doing it out here ill have a dump truck load…

1 Like

i used to know a person who was on the board of high times for edibles, i used to gift them all my blasted trim i honestly never asked how they converted it but thats thier buisness maybe you can gift it a old lady like i did and she can support herself. and in return you do a good deed

and to anyone saying she was selling bammer edibles, she clearly was not.

Keif it is a pretty decent idea…

Im in Mass

1 Like

Lots of people try even mix spent with good trim on large orders r people actually buying it or is it just the asking price?

4 Likes

I ended up burning it all

find someone with a corkscrew…offer to use it for some kind of reasonable fee and squish away…?