E-Liquid compatible Ceramic coil Cartridges

Hello
I am looking for E-Liquid compatible (no leaks or spilling in mouth) cartridges or disposables.
I see a lot of CBD E-liquid vaping ,a common mix is 70%PG30%VG Base+15-30%CBD isolate.
I know would be better to make distillate cartridge but several people requested me this kind of ‘‘softer’’ vaping experience,also the e liquid is compatible with others flavors -aromas
I my past experience with Others E-Liquid i am thinking in a CCell TH2 with a 1.6 or 1.2mm inlet hole if possible.
Any of you have experience or Know some cartridge compatible? I think that this ELiquids are in Between 2 categories, to thin for ceramic coil carts and to thick for regular nicotine cotton wick devices
Thanks very much :smiley:

Are you a chinese vape manufacturer perchance?

1 Like

No, I am an European Small producer of Extractions and CBD related products :laughing:
I have said something like Chinese manufacture would say?
I am really lookingfor a model of Cartridge compatible with thin E-liquid
What i wanted to say is that In the past I have experience with the CCell 1.6 Inlet hole cartridges, so i suppose that maybe something similar will work?
Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks

Up
Nobody have experience with CBD E-Liquid (thin) friendly hardware? Would be a big help
I am looking for Cartridges or disposables like this

I have search a lot and i don’t find devices like this empty,or any other compatible ones.
I asume that a lot of these devices are just the same hardware used with Nicotine Salts, but i think that there will specific devices for CBD e liquid
Thanks