Due to multiple screwups on third party side I'm in possesion of 4.5kg of CBG+CBD crude

I’m not sure if there is a market for this sort of mix. It was extracted with ISO at around -35-40 and not winterised.

It was supposed to be CBG only but the tech mixed two strains of hemp. He skipped winterisation coz he assumed there is no need for it if extraction was done below -20. Used ISO instead of ETH and as a cherry on top sent the paste straight from the roto to a client without fully removing all the solvent.

The client was not happy, sent the paste back to the lab and now I have it (I’m not a part of this screwy lab that hires intellectually disadvanteged [or maybe just lazy] lab monkeys) (:

I think after winterisation and some CRC this should be at least half decent. Apparently it’s 27% CBG and 25% CBD with THC below 0.5% (didn’t get the copy of COA yet). I’ll get rid of the THC as well so… anyone interested?

I’d love to become a kosher slanger but it looks like the verification ritual is aimed at US based people only.

1 Like

I have a bunch of level 1 verified Slangers from out side of the states

5 Likes

I’m from the European Union though.

Can you even ship that overseas?

1 Like

Yup. As long as it’s below EU limit of 0.2% THC it will be fine. And if I remember correctly US limit is 0.3%.

2 Likes